Set Aside

How To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The showcase had started. After she gave her speech and a little presentation about her brand, the models started catwalking around the stage. She was happy that Soo Hyuk came and sat in the front. They exchanged glances and smiled. Rahui was there too, with Seojun. And she did see James, but she didn’t want to look at him.

After show, Soo Hyuk, Rahui, and James went to the backstage. Soo Hyuk arrived first and had a talk with Ella. “Great job!” he congratulated her and embraced her.

“Thanks anyway, for coming,” she said.

“Of course,” Ella smiled widely. Then, they took pictures together. “It’s been a long time since we have taken pictures together,” she said. Soo Hyuk nodded and smiled.

“I want to take pictures again,” he said. He put his manner hand on her. Then Rahui came, congratulated her. Ella and Rahui hugged each other, the three of them talked for minutes. Until someone called Ella from a far.

It was James. Ella was taken a back by it. She held Soo Hyuk’s blazer firmly and Soo Hyuk knew just then the man that made Ella scared. It was James. Soo Hyuk tried to hold his emotion inside and kept it with his smile to James. James looked at him too and smiled. Rahui sensed something awkward between them, so Seojun and her excused themselves.

“Hey,” James said. Ella forced her smiled, glad it looked naturally. She didn’t loosen her grip on the back of Soo Hyuk’s blazer. “Congratulation,” he said, offered his hand to Ella. She looked at it, so did Soo Hyuk. She replied it anyway for a second. “Great job anyway, we got a future designer right here,” James said. Soo Hyuk wanted to smirk but he managed his generous expression.

“Thanks,” Ella answered. Then three of them went into silence. Awkward silent. And Dongwoo came in, “Hey, Ella-ya. Someone wants to meet you,” he said. Ella went with Dongwoo, left James and Soo Hyuk behind.

“So… you guys are…” James just pointed out his curiousity of their relationship. Soo Hyuk chuckled.

“Bestfriends,” he said. James nodded. “Why? Didn’t look like it?” Soo Hyuk questioned him back while smiling full of meaning.

James smiled, “Yeah,” he answered. Both of them didn’t afraid to answer so frontal like that.

“Well, nice to meet you again, by the way,” Soo Hyuk said and left James standing there alone.

...

Rahui stayed the night at Ella’s. It’s been a while they spent their quality time together. Now, Rahui had a chance to do it since tomorrow she didn’t have much to do in the office. The special edition was about to be published and both Rahui and Ella was anticipating it.

Ella’s bestfriend was curious of one thing. But she was not sure of asking this to Ella. Ella might not answer anything. But Rahui didn’t knew if she didn’t try.

“Ella-ya,” she started the convo.

“Hm?”

“How’s today?” Rahui asked it to her. Ella looked at her and chuckled.

“What kind of question is that? I already told you, the showcase was great,” Ella laughed and poked Rahui with her pillow. Rahui told her to stop. “Okay, okay,” Ella chuckled.

“Not that,” she said it to her. Ella glanced at her and wonder what Rahui would say. “Hm… about James today,” she finally said it. But honestly, that was not what Rahui wanted to ask to her.

“It’s okay. I got Soo Hyuk when I met him,” Ella said.

“Yeah, I know,” Rahui witnessed the situation. Even when the boys were talking face to face, a condition where Ella didn’t know anything about it. Ella finally realized where this conversation led to. Suddenly she remembered what happened on Soo Hyuk’s home last night and she doubted to tell it to Rahui.

“Actually,” she finally decided to tell it to her. “I have a story,” Ella said. Rahui was ready to hear and Ella sighed. Okay, this is the time. Then her story was flowing like a water. Rahui listened to this, kind of happy inside.

“Maybe he was about to do that,” Rahui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter