His Actions

How To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey to you, the one who was searched by Mr. Lee,” Rahui said to Ella. She approached Ella to her desk and gave her papers. Ella received that and checked it all out. She sighed because she got another task while the other one was not finished yet.

“What Mr. Lee?” Ella asked Rahui. She was thinking it must be James Rahui was talking about. “Forget it,” she told Rahui and Rahui chuckled. Ella didn’t care much about James’ story that Rahui linked it with her. If Rahui talked about him, maybe Ella just chose to hear and gave soulless question meant she didn’t interest in that at all.

Break time was coming. Rahui and Ella went to the cafeteria together. They picked their food and sat down, just the two of them. Rahui wanted to talk with her and lately Ella sensed that Rahui wanted to talk with her about boys. She understood her friend cared so much about her, but if they always talked about this… did Ella comfortable with it?

“So, how did it go?” Rahui asked her. Ella raised her eyebrows and looked at her dearest friend. Is this some kind of joke?

“What?” Ella asked her back. With Rahui talked about Ella’s love life, her questions all of it were ambiguous. Sometimes, Ella couldn’t stand it and answered her lazily.

“James looked a bit worried… or how should I put it? Anxious. Seeing a person saying goodbye at him yesterday, at office,” Rahui explained.

“Who was he seeing yesterday?” Ella asked. If she was in silence then Rahui would force her to talk, so she asked what might relate to it.

“Hm, I don’t know. Maybe one of the person who went home quickly,” Rahui said and rolled her eyes at Ella. She startled by Rahui pointed out at her.

“Me?” she didn’t believe what Rahui said.

“Yeah, you went home quickly yesterday and I didn’t know about it,” Rahui intimidated her and Ella smirked.

“I had an appointment, so I beg you an apology, miss,” Ella explained shortly and chuckled.

“With who?” Rahui asked. She really wanted to know. Maybe, it could relate to Ella’s love life.

Ella startled again by her question but she managed her expression well. “Soo Hyuk,” she said and Rahui nodded. Then, some thing played on Rahui’s mind about Ella and Soo Hyuk’s relationship. They never went of more than friend and Rahui was frustrated by it. It was a good thing if they made a move, but there was no further explanation toward it.

Both of them digged their food. Talked much. Laughed much, until someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter