We've Met

How To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongwoo decided to pay a visit to Ella’s house. It had been a long time since he didn’t meet Aunt Ryu plus he wanted to eat, that was his hidden intention. He bet Aunt Ryu had already been cooking delicious food.

When they had arrived, Ella was curious why Soo Hyuk’s car was in front of her house. She quickly went out from the car. Dongwook didn’t know why she behaved like that and after got out from his car, he knew why. Soo Hyuk was coming, already before they had arrived.

“Mom!” Ella called out for her and found Soo Hyuk on the living room, watched TV. “Wow,” she responded. Soo Hyuk just smirked and smiled.

“Busy much?” he asked, but more like he knew it.

“Yeah, where’s my mom?” Ella asked once again.

“Hey, Soo Hyuk-a,” Dongwoo said. Soo Hyuk suddenly stood up and went to hug Dongwoo. “It’s been a long time,” he said. Soo Hyuk greeted Dongwoo so happily. Then they talked and Ella sighed because Soo Hyuk didn’t answer to her question yet, finally she found out for her mom herself.

Mrs. Ryu was in her room. “Oh, mom, you’re here,” Ella said and Mrs. Ryu ready to got out from her room. “Why is Soo Hyuk here?” Ella asked her mom and the old lady just smiled.

“Pay a visit, of course,” Mrs. Ryu just answered that and Ella was not satisfied by her mother’s answer. She followed her mom to the kitchen and helped her prepare food. “Call the boys,” and Ella did what she was asked to do.

The boys came to the dining room and already sat in their place. “Soo Hyuk hasn’t eaten yet?” Ella asked her mom because she didn’t believe it. “When did you came exactly?” she asked him and he just chuckled. “Yeah, just come whenever you want to,” she said and sat down with them.

“Alright, don’t fight. It’s been a long time I don’t see you, Dongwoo-ya,” her mom embraced her nephew caressed his cheek. “Wow, you’re getting older. You should get married,” she said and Ella laughed at that.

“Don’t laugh, kiddo,” Dongwoo said. Soo Hyuk just watched at the situation and smiled with it.

Ella looked at Soo Hyuk who smiled looking at what was in front of him. She realized it had been weeks since they hadn’t called each other, or texted. Well, nothing was different.

They began to eat. Ella told her mom about the project and the progress, Soo Hyuk was listening to eat, Dongwoo was busy eating. “Take care of your health, dear,” her mom said and Ella just nodded.

“Did you visit your house?” Ella suddenly asked a question to Soo Hyuk. He was surprised by that, realized that they hadn’t had a real talk on minutes before.

“Al..already,” he answered, a bit stuttered. She wondered why he stuttered and chuckled.

“You stuttered,” she laughed and Soo Hyuk just smiled.

“Oh yeah, by the way Mrs. Ryu, my parents are going to have dinner by Saturday. They invite Ryus to come,” Soo Hyuk explained. Mrs. Ryu just nodded and smiled, meant she would come.

“Come with us too, dear,” Mrs. Ryu said to Ella, because she knew her daughter was busy nowadays.

“Okay, I’ll try to.”

After the dinner was done, Dongwoo helped Mrs. Ryu with the dished while talking with her. Ella and Soo Hyuk sat in the living room, side to side. She just laid her head on the couch and he did the same.

“Keep up the good work,” Soo Hyuk said to her and she looked to him.

“Thanks,” she said. “Busy nowadays?”

“Not much. Got calling here and there. It helped me too,” he said. “How’s work?”

“Not much too, since I’m not always there anymore.”

“How’s Rahui?”

“Doing good and fine. I think she wanted to marry with Seojun,” she explained.

“Oh yeah, by the way,” she looked at him again. Their eyes met. “Don’t bring your car on Saturday, I’ll pick you up wherever you are,” he said. Ella was flustered by that idea, but she didn’t hate it.

“Okay, call me then,” the night went deeper and they naturally talked. Their communication just flowed and it was good for both of them. Dongwoo left already, and the last, Soo Hyuk left.

“Bye,” he said as he slightly touched her hand, then went to his car. Ella just smiled, so did her mom and Mrs. Ryu didn’t witness anything. She pretended to wave her hand, but inside she couldn’t control it.

...

Ella began busy with her project. Her clothing line was officially opened in 5 days left and she was really… really busy. She hardly contacted anyone, even her friends. Once a day her colleague from magazine called her to take care of this and that and some she took it and others, she left because she couldn’t do it. Gladly, they understood. But also, James once a day called her. He didn’t want any reason for her to not do magazine task, she could just listen and sighed as she hung up.

The stage for the fashion show had already been completed. She checked the audience once again and made sure no one was left, plus the VIP ones. She tried to call for the famous designer in town, apparently her lecturer before to become the guest for the show but the lecturer hadn’t replied her yet. Ella asked Dongwoo for help, but he couldn’t too because he didn’t meet her lecturer at college at all. Well, hardly meet actually.

With that, she automatically had to search and contact here and there. The reason she was so eager with the lecturer as her guest no other than helping her portofolio. A review from her lecturer would help her much to become a designer, because the popularity of him was no kidding at all. The nation knew him, even the other famous designers acknowledged him.

Rahui told her that they already found the model for the special edition. She was glad to hear that. James insisted her to come to the photoshoot on two days from this day and she couldn’t refuse. He said he wanted to see her capability in fashion world. She took it as a challenge, an intimidating one. Lately, James became so resentful.

“He’s crazy!” Ella said with full of emotion after James called her. Dongwoo was surprised and looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter