One Step at a Time

How To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That was out of her mind! Dongwoo was out of his mind! How could he plan that?! Ella told Rahui about it and her friend just laughed out loud hearing it. “You’re not in the plan, aren’t you?” Ella suddenly asked her that.

“No, not at all!” Rahui denied it and laughed over the story. “Hey, work together well, okay?”

“Of course, we are professional,” Ella said it confidently even her heart was not.

“But remind yourself to live professionally outside and inside,” Rahui said and Ella just reminded on how she behaved around Soo Hyuk, definitely not like what Rahui said. She didn’t do it professionally outside the screen.

Soo Hyuk thought about it. He had to make a certainty between them. How? He was not sure about it. He believed Ella wanted to let those situation went away, but deep inside she still thought about it if he brought the things up. Dongwoo adviced him to not rush on anything.

Ella hung up the phone and back to finish the last sketches. Tomorrow she had to go to see the finishing of her product and sent another sketches. She had called for the staffs to make the size for her and for man size which she mentioned Soo Hyuk’s size when she measured him on making her clothes.

That day was a long day for her.

Next day, on the evening, after she got back sending her sketches she went home noticed that Soo Hyuk’s car was outside. She hurriedly parked her car and went out from the car to go straight inside. She found her mom and Soo Hyuk were talking on the kitchen.

“Hey mom,” she said. “What are you doing?” she turned her eyes to Soo Hyuk and asked him.

“Just for a little visit.”

“He helped me with household stuff, he just repaired one of our appliances and he did it well,” her mom pat Soo Hyuk’s back. “Good job, Soo Hyuk-a,” she praised him and he smiled. “Anyway, just change your clothes and spend time with Soo Hyuk on the living room. If you want food, just get the leftovers,” her mom explained.

“Okay,” she did what her mom said. Soo Hyuk the tv and found things to watch. Ella was not calming down because he was here on her house. Then, she reminded of what Rahui had said to her and she had to do that. Be a professional.

Ella joined Soo Hyuk by eating. She sat on the floor, while Soo Hyuk on the couch. She was eating her dinner. She bet her mom was having her dinner first then Soo Hyuk came, they ate together and there was a leftover for Ella.

“I brought things, here,” Soo Hyuk put some DVDs beside her. She saw it and looked to Soo Hyuk. “Let’s watch it.”

“Okay,” she said and went back to the kitchen to wash the dishes. Soo Hyuk prepared things to watch.

“Do you have any snack?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter