Before the Next One

How To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months had passed. The article of them just came out. At first, she was surprised by it then he called her. “Have you seen it? Read it?” he asked. Ella took a sip of her tea.

“Yeah,” she said it calmly.

“Are you okay?” he asked her again.

“Yeah, at first honestly I was surprised but I’m fine now,” actually she was thrilled. She planned to read it online about it and read the comments below. “How about you?” she asked him back.

“I’m okay. I’m more worried about you,” he told her. Ella just smiled. Suddenly Dongwoo came.

“Ella-ya,” Dongwoo said. Soo Hyuk noticed it was Dongwoo so he hung up the phone and would call Ella later. “You read it?” as Dongwoo noticed what was on Ella’s desk. She nodded. “The comments are crazy,” Dongwoo said and he smirked. As he said like that, Ella searched it right away and read it. She widened her eyes, shocked at what the netizen said. Glad there were good comments, but bad comments… she couldn’t stand it so she closed the article.

“I think I might go out or walk in the street to hear people comments,” she said.

“Are you crazy?!” Dongwoo said it to her. She just smiled cooly. She shook her head and chuckled. “If Soo Hyuk knew your crazy idea, he’d be…” then she glared at him.

“Don’t mind my business. Having you as my cousin to protect me or support me, that’s enough,” she expressed it calmly but still, he couldn’t believe it.

Next day Ella really tried what she had planned to do. Not many people knew about her either. One or two she passed by them and and they talked about her and Soo Hyuk. Just a comment like that, a usual comment or word of mouth she got when she was in college. She was usual by it, but at the same time nervous too.

Soo Hyuk came by to Ella’s store, checking if she was there but he got a news that she was going somewhere, not bringing her car. He was worried, so he called her.

“Where are you?” he asked her calmly. Ella just chuckled.

“Walking around Hongdae,” she said and she could hear him sigh. “Don’t worry. You’re not as famous as I thought,” she pulled a joke. He smiled knowing that she was okay.

“Anyway I come to your store, just to check you,” he said. She chuckled and shook her head, didn’t think that he would go this far. Maybe this was too far from her.

“You worry much?” she asked him, smiling.

“Yeah. Okay then, if nothing happened, I go back to my office,” he said.

“Okay, careful,” she thought she had to talk about his anxiety with him. Explained it calmly and carefully.

...

Nothing changed on Ella’s office. Just a bunch of girl staffs that came to her during break time and asked how she could date a promising model, Soo Hyuk. She shook her head, didn’t understand why people really care about that stuff. It was not important and most of them were not related to it.

They could date to anywhere they wanted, she thought. Well, she didn’t talk about this with Soo Hyuk yet. Didn’t know what the man would think about this.

That day they just hung out in Ella’s office. He ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter