Her Challenge

How To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Everyone, come to the meeting room,” said the speaker of James’ voice. It was a time everybody got ready to go home, but their boss’ voice halted them to do so. They all sighed, especially Ella and Rahui. The girls looked at each other and gave insulting expression because of what James had just said. All the staffs didn’t believe this sudden meeting and hurriedly went to the meeting room.

One by one arrived and took their seats. James and other CEO already sat in the front. Ella and Rahui observed the situation. Looked like it was a serious thing and the editors were nervous of what the bosses would say.

“Sorry if this is too sudden,” said the CEO. “I’m gathering you here for you guys to be prepared,” they all began to wonder of what it was and Ella already sensed a thing, which could prevent her from finishing her project. Rahui saw James smiled with no guilt at all. She smirked, he thought this is funny, what’s on his mind? She silently furious of him. Ella didn’t know about this, she was too focus on the CEO speaking.

“Prepare from now for the boys special edition for next month,” said the CEO. All the staff went mad. They just prepared for next month’s magazine, then the boss said next month was boys special edition. They (the CEO and friends) were crazy! All the articles, photos they would took, the concept they already had in sketch for next month was useless! They had to start from zero for this special edition.

“I’m sorry, but I’ll be responsible for all of your hard work,” they didn’t know why the leaders wanted a boys special edition for next month. They couldn’t argue. “I demand for cover, prepare a rising model just one man, and all the articles should be about boys. Do your research. Meeting is done. I don’t need any complaints,” he said it crystal clear. They went outside. Ella just gasped by hearing that.

“You go home first, I got thing to finish,” Ella said to Rahui and she quickly went to the CEO. James looked at her panic face. She waited for everyone to leave and began to talk with the bosses in front of her. She began to tell the project that she had already told them before. The boss nodded her head.

“I understand, you can leave at anytime. If you have free time just come and help. Or if we need your help in urgent, we call you,” the boss explained and Ella was relieved by it.

“Thank you so much,” Ella said and she went. James didn’t like the idea that Ella would not be participating much on this special edition. But he didn’t have any chance to cut their talks and told his arguments. The boss already made it clear.

“You are so kind to her. If I were you, I would have her do it the special edition until over, with no absence,” James said to her. The CEO just smiled.

“I’m glad she has a dream in front of her. That’s what we should do remember, to support people’s dream as long as it is a right thing to achieve,” the CEO said and left him zoning out.

...

Since they wanted a rising model, one of the magazine’s staff, Jinyoung, searched for a male model. The CEO just made him search for one male model, not more. But well, he had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter