Freeze

How To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Ella came to the office and gave her resignation letter. The CEO supported her, which was relieving thing for her. She could continue her project, finally. And since the day of Rahui’s wedding was getting closer, her bestfriend was busy here and there fitting and calling some organizers. Ella was involved in it, because she was appointed to be one of the bridesmaids along with Rahui’s cousins. Soo Hyuk was appointed to be one of the best man along with Seojun’s friends. They just had to meet for fitting into the dress and suit and tie for matching.

“I’m waiting for your time, my dear,” her mom said after she had explained about Rahui’s wedding and its preparation.

“Just wait, mom,” she said. She knew her mom wanted a grandchildren, but she was too busy with her work. “I don’t wanna live alone without partners too,” she said to comfort her mom.

“Any man in mind?” her mom suddenly asked. Ella who was bending, searching for tools in the box, stood up after her mom said that.

“Well… yes,” she said it honestly.

“I hope it’s a good man, dear,” her mom said. Glad she didn’t ask more about it. Ella didn’t want to explain about it right now too.

Next week, she had to fit the dress and that meant she had to leave her new clothes to the sewer she knew and her trusted staff to control it.

And it was the day she had to go to fit the dress. She arrived at the place, all girls, fortunately. She couldn’t face Soo Hyuk at a time like this. Didn’t know why. It was different from before.

“Okay, you girls try it first. Then the guys later. They’re late, they’re on the way,” a middle-aged woman said. So, Soo Hyuk was coming… maybe if he was not busy. Rahui was sitting while talking to the owner of the dress and Seojun accompanied him.

The beautiful white dress was fit in her body. Rahui was satisfied with it because the product went well on her bridesmaids. Then, Ella changed into her clothes again. Right then, Soo Hyuk just came. She was about to back to her office and controlling the clothes making.

“You’re late,” Rahui stood up and went to him.

“Sorry, busy.”

“Okay, just straight down to the business,” Rahui said and the staff gave him a suit and tie. Ella’s steps were on halt seeing Soo Hyuk would fit the suit and tie.

“You already tried on it?” he asked. He came to her, bringing his wardrobe. She nodded. “How did it look like?”

“Rahui was satisfied with it,” Ella said.

“Okay if she said that. I’m looking forward to it,” then he smiled teasingly. Ella just poked his arm hard and he rubbed it. “You want a revenge, huh?” he resented with it and Ella just laughed.

“Like you can do it,” she said. Soo Hyuk smirked. He went close to her cheek and whispered.

“I think I will,” Ella was surprised by that. She took a step back, looked at him strangely and shook her head.

“I gotta go,” Soo Hyuk all grinned with what he just did to her. She left him with a blush on her face which he didn’t even see. It felt like he hit on the jackpot. She was frozen, she was still standing and not moving a bit.

“Are you okay?” Rahui checked her bestfriend. Ella just started moving her head.

“I’m fine,” she said but Rahui sent her a mysterious smile which Ella replied it by a slight push.

...

The day of the wedding was coming, and today was the day. Rahui was so nervous about it, she couldn’t stop moving here and there.

“Don’t move too much, you’ll sweat,” Ella reminded her. Rahui knew it too. She was afraid if she made a mistake on stage or Seojun made mistake. Or one of their bridesmaids. Whatever is that, Rahui was so nervous.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter