Next Step

How To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days of work were becoming lighter for her, no worries at all because all of the misunderstanding had been solved. So did him. She did the showcase, he came to see it and finally her clothes were ready to sell. Her customers were happy about it and she made a new youth customer on that day. The dresses and the suits were pretty satisfying.

Prior to that, she could have a nice rest hanging out with friends, have a nice her own ‘me-time’ while Soo Hyuk was busy with his tv shows that just around 5-6 episodes left to shoot. Her mom lately had been asking how Soo Hyuk was, but she bet her mom already knew about them. Soo Hyuk liked to tell everything to his parents, so Ella just took her conclusion. She answered that Soo Hyuk was fine and going pretty well with her job.

“We had another dinner with the Lee on Sunday night,” her mom said. Ella just nodded while enjoying her time watched tv. Meanwhile, Soo Hyuk didn’t tell her anything about dinner. Maybe he wouldn’t come because of his show. She just kept it cool.

Then he called her after he finished working. “Great job on your live show,” Ella praised him after monitoring him on tv.

“Haha, thanks,” he said.

“I heard from mom that there’ll be a dinner on your house. Sunday night,” she told him.

“Right. I was about to tell you that,” he said. “I think we can spend more time because I don’t have too many schedules these days.”

“Okay, great,” she said it coolly.

“Why do you respond like that?” Soo Hyuk asked her and she just chuckled.

“Why?” then he chuckled. “Should I answer cheesily? That’d be spooky, right?” he laughed.

“I’m a famous person right now,” he said. She smirked, didn’t believe what she just heard.

“Look who’s talking now,” she said.

“You might get into scandal with me or just article of us,” he said it jokingly but lately that’s what he thought.

“Oh really?”

“Yeah,” then he went silence. Ella didn’t realize the silence between them, because she was busy watching funny variety show. She laughed out loud.

“Sorry,” for laughing so loud beside his ear.

“You almost make me ill,” Soo Hyuk took it as a joke. “Hey, I wanna ask you a question.”

“Suddenly, why?” she started focusing on him. She sensed that he wanted a serious and honest answer on this timing. She turned off the tv.

“What if…” she diligently listened to him. “What if…” it was hard for him to say it, so it must be something serious, she thought. “What if there is an article of us saying we’re dating?” she knew right then this thing was worried him much. Different than him, she really didn’t think about it seriously.

“How about you?” Ella asked for his own opinion.

“Me? I’m okay. I’m fine. I’m afraid that it will hurt you. You know nowadays, mean netizens and all. They’re so harsh,” he explained what he really thought. Ella understood it.

“Honestly, I never really think about it… but… if that day comes, maybe it will be hard for me but I want to keep this relationship stay,” she said it honestly. Soo Hyuk was touched listening it.

“Really? Because you had a trauma on your school days,” Soo Hyuk reminded her of that but she just chuckled.

“That was last year, because of there not much people I can trust you know. But now, it’s okay. I can talk with people now without have to tell all of my stories. I have people I trust around me, so… th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter