Certainty

How To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both of them didn’t know that Dongwoo shoot their pictures for magazine too. They remained calm and prepared themselves to be interviewed by a reporter from a tv station. It was D-day when everything from clothes already finished. But Ella was more shock to hear what kind of concept she had to bring with Soo Hyuk.

With her red dress and Soo Hyuk’s white shirt and black pants, minus his suit, they posed for the camera. Ella sat on the table and Soo Hyuk stood in front of her so she looked below to him, yet their faces came close to each other. It was like on the party when Soo Hyuk attempted to kiss her. They were nose on nose and fortunately Ella could remain calm of it. After this pose done, Soo Hyuk walked away a bit pretended to fix his clothes that made some staff came to him to fix it. Ella just looked to the floor withouth looking to him.

“Good,” Dongwoo said. They moved to the next pose. It was where Ella was standing in front of Soo Hyuk, really close to him and his arms circled her waist. Ella put a mask matching with her dress and Soo Hyuk wore his suit and tie. He held her tightly and they could hear each other heartbeats.

The other pose was Soo Hyuk put his head on Ella’s shoulder. With their serious gaze and all, it looked like a very y and mysterious concept. Each pose was taken many times, so it looked like they had more pose but just around 10-15 poses. After each poses taken, both of them observed it and looked on it. Once in a while they discussed on what poses they should took.

Photoshoot was done. They were reminded to have an interview. Ella sat down first for it, then Soo Hyuk came. The reporter wanted to interview both of them for the show. They talked about Ella’s brand, about both of their carreer, and suddenly both of them were surprised at this.

“You guys are in an age very good for marriage, have you  thought about it?” Ella and Soo Hyuk were shocked but they remained calm. Ella nodded, acted like she understood the question. “One of you may answer it first,” Ella gave a sign to Soo Hyuk then he had no choice of answering it.

“Marriage… I once thought about it,” he answered honestly and she looked at him. Then the reporter looked at Ella, so did Soo Hyuk.

“Oh, me? Yeah, I talked it once with my friend,” she answered it honestly too. Soo Hyuk grew curious about it. She must be talk it with Rahui.

“I heard you guys are bestfriends,” the reporter continued. “So, what do you know about each other’s love life?” a threatening question this is.

“Actually, between us we don’t talk about it very much,” Ella started to answer. “What we know we are singles. But, I’m not really sure,” she turned to Soo Hyuk and smiled. “Do you have one person in mind?” she bravely and naturally asked him that. This kind of question was the reporter liked.

“How can I say? It’s natural for man to have one woman in their life,” he answered it like that.

“Oh,” the reporter reacted. “Good answer, Soo Hyuk-ssi. How about Ella-ssi?” Ella startled.

“Me?” she pointed at herself and the reporter chuckled about Ella’s sudden reaction. The reporter nodded. “Yeah, my answer is the same.”

“Yah! That’s a foul,” he said and she just laughed with the reporter joined in too.

“Thank you for the time, Soo Hyuk-ssi and Ella-ssi.”

“Your welcome,” they bowed at each other. Soo Hyuk seemed calm about it, Ella represented the same but inside she was a bit worried about it.

“You don’t worry about it very much, do you?” Ella asked him suddenly after the reporter went out from the room. He looked at her.

“Do you?”

“A bit,” then Soo Hyuk put his arm around her shoulder.

“It’s okay anyway. What’s wrong with having a love life?” he said that. “By the way, you don’t tell me about your love life,” Ella looked at him strangely.

“You do the same,” Ella replied.

“Okay, later,” he said. Then both of them went their separate ways to change their clothes. Suddenly Ella remembered of what Soo Hyuk suggested the other day to hang out on the café nearby. Should she do that? She sighed. She thought she should, because she already accepted his suggestion. She went out from her waiting room and found Soo Hyuk stood there.

“What’s wrong?” Ella said. Soo Hyuk looked at her like he didn’t believe what he just heard from her. He smirked.

“Do you forget?” he asked her while smirking. Yeah, she remembered it very well.

“Yeah, I know. You lead the way,” Ella said to Soo Hyuk then he walked in front of her. Dongwoo was still on the studio to take care of the photos.

“I thought you forgot about it,” he said while they were wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter