Look At Me

How To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Thanks for working with me, oppa,” Ella said. The man, walking beside her, just smirked and responded to it like it was really nothing. “If you want to help me with free fee, that would be greatest thing ever,” she said. The man didn’t accept her words, poked her forehead. She didn’t want to be treated like that, slapped his back.

“Oh you’re so rude. Even though you’re already graduated, I’m still your business partner. Even though we’re family. Remember, business partner. If you acted like this, I’m gonna cancel our partnership,” he said half serious half joking. Ella just rolled her eyes hearing him saying that. She knew that he didn’t really want to end their partnership. He had offered to help her before she asked him. So… who’s fault is this?

“Okay, Dongwoo oppa. I get it,” she said. Prof. Ahn, or exactly Ella’s cousin, or more exact Ahn Dongwoo voluntarily wanted to help her. Of course, she just accepted it right away. New clothing line, suddenly a famous photographer wanted to help you with the photoshoot, it could help her market her business. Other than that, he was helping her to develop her clothing line until he was sure that she was capable to do it. He said so, firmly. She was just grateful.

They were walking around Gangnam street, to find inspiration of photoshoot place. This far, they already got models. Dongwoo used students in the university to be in the photoshoot, luring them with things, but they didn’t get paid. With other colleagues, they were walking around also having some kind of gathering.

“So…” Dongwoo said. Ella looked at him, curious at what he was going to say. “How’s your love life?” he asked out of nowhere and Ella didn’t believe what she just heard.

“I’m sorry?” Dongwoo usually didn’t ask more frontal than this. But this day, the way he asked just different to her. Dongwoo was annoyed because Ella acted like she didn’t hear what he said.

“Love life,” he said it loudly to her ear. She rubbed her ear because her ear just received unpleasant tone from him.  He glanced at her, “Sorry. It’s a bit frontal today. I just wanna know.”

She smirked. “Suddenly, everyone I know around me wanna know my love life. Is that so important to you, guys?” she complained.

“Well… I mean, it’s already 6 years since college you haven’t dated anyone,” he just said a bluffed reason. She shook her head hearing him.

“It’s that important? I mean… so what?” she responded him like that.

He sighed deeply. “You really need one,” he said. Ella just went silent with this. She knew her love life more than anybody else. Being said like this, he was kind of right because she want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter