Push & Pull

How To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that incident, they didn’t talk on phone or text each other for days, even weeks, almost month. Mrs. Ryu had been asking about Soo Hyuk to Ella, but she just answered he was fine or he was busy with not much explanation. Same like him, his mom or sometimes his dad asked him the same about Ella but he just answered the same.

“Something wrong?” his mom suddenly asked him. They were phoning each other.

He was surprised by that, “No, no, not at all,” he answered hurriedly. His mom sensed the other way from his answer.

“Okay then if there is no problem with you,” his mom said. Then they talked with Soo Hyuk tried to avoid Ella in their topic.

And Ella was the same too. Her mom was asking, but she just said everything was fine. Rahui was busy in her honeymoon, so Ella was glad her friend didn’t notice anything or ask anything.

But then, she was wrong. Rahui video called her. Ella was surprised by it. She received the call. “Why are you calling me? Don’t you have your honeymoon?” she asked her.

“I’m calling because I heard something’s wrong between you and Soo Hyuk,” Rahui explained to the point. Ella was flustered. Rahui didn’t need to explain, Ella already knew where Rahui got this news. “Even though your mom received info that both of you are in fine terms, but she wasn’t sure so I called you right away,” she said. Ella nodded her head, listening all Rahui’s explanation.

Ella sighed. If it was like this, Rahui must demand of a story. She had no other choice than to tell her. Anyway, she is her bestfriend too. Where could she tell what happened on the wedding day other than Rahui?

She told it all with all her might. Rahui listening to it very well. She reacted, “I can’t imagine that could happen,” she said. Ella didn’t imagine it too. “What is your status with him?”

Ella didn’t think Rahui could ask this kind of question. “I don’t know,” she answered it based on what she knew. “I think we are bestfriend.”

“Ask him then,” Rahui adviced her.

“But I’m not ready to hear his answer,” she told Rahui her honest feeling. Rahui just sighed.

“Okay then. But this kind of uncertainty cannot be continued,” Rahui reminded her. Ella nodded. Yeah, her friend was right.

...

Ella’s brand was so busy with customers buying here and that and the owner was busy too with requests. Plus she was on the work to survey each of the customers interest for the new entry.

Soo Hyuk hadn’t been talking with Ella for months now. It was a usual thing, because they had a thing like this before when they were super busy entering the business world. But this kind of thing was slightly different than before. They didn’t call each other either, different than before when they had gotten a time to call.

He determined to call her, to make everything clear quickly. They couldn’t go on like this for forever, it was just not right and not wise for them to do that. But he wondered if Ella thought the same as he did.

Yet, he should find his time. He was busy with his upcoming tv show. Soo Hyuk became an MC so he should prepare well. Plus, he was invited in other show as well. His job limited his time.

Ella heard that Soo Hyuk was getting busy in his entertainment world. She knew about the tv show he had told her before. And she was glad finally her bestfriend could make it big. And then, she wondered on how many chances were thrown for them to speak with each other because of that scene.

“Don’t tell anyone that I’m here now,” said Ella to one of her staff that was on charge that day. Luckily, her staff didn’t say anything. “Do as what I say,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter