Stay With Me

How To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you crazy?!” Soo Hyuk called Ella. She was laying in her bed, resting for a while then got her schedule again.

“What’s with crazy, dude!” Ella didn’t accept Soo Hyuk just said that. “We have our own busy schedules, what is crazy with that?!”

“Dinner on Saturday, showcase on Sunday,” Soo Hyuk explained. Ella just sighed. “That’s why--,”

“Okay, I get it. I’ll come, but late if there are things to finish on the venue,” she described it. Soo Hyuk went into silence. “Hello…?”

“I’m thinking how I can pick you up there,” he said. Ella remembered he had offered that before. The feeling was coming into her again.

“Oh…right,” she said. Ella was thinking of some way, “I’ll go to your place then we can go from there,” she recommended it. To be honest, she wanted to go with Soo Hyuk. The male cross there grinned.

“Okay if you want it that way,” he started teasing her, she just smirked.

“Talk to you later,” Ella said and they ended their conversation tonight. For tomorrow, no one knew what would happen.

...

Ella went to the office. The situation was not so busy like before when she had gone to the studio. All of her colleagues were sitting quietly, concentrating on their work. She could see Rahui too that was just in front of her computer. Then, James noticed Ella stood by the door from his office, so he called her. “Ella-ya!”

She looked where the voice at, and she knew it was James. She had to go inside of his office. What now? Hopefully just for works.

James was sitting on his seat and allowed Ella to have a seat in front of him. She was curious of what he had to say. James just smiled all minutes long while looking at her. It was burdensome. “Don’t forget,” he said. Ella raised her eyebrows.

“What?” she said. James smirked and smiled.

“Invitations for me to your showcase. I wanna see it,” he said. Tomorrow was Ella’s showcase. She rolled her eyes. Why did he ask for invitations anyway, he could just come.

“Just come,” she said. “Okay, if there’s nothing else,” she said and rised from her seat. James stood up quickly and grabbed her hand. Oh no, this was not the situation she wanted. Ella carefully turned behind. “Is… there… anything?” she asked carefully. James pulled her. Their closer than before.

Ella looked around. Glad that his office didn’t use any glass wall, but she was still afraid if someone caught them in this awkward position. “What?” she asked with whisper.

“Nothing, just wanna see you up close,” he said. Ella quickly pushed him. She was afraid and scared. All she could see from James was he was ready to eat her alive.

“Don’t, James. Please, don’t,” Ella said and hurriedly went out. For James, it was hard for him to open her heart and he was trying his way.

On breaktime, Ella and Rahui ate outside and she told all of what had happened in James’ office. Rahui was surprised about it and didn’t like anything of it. “What…?”

“I’m afraid he’ll be my stalker,” she said. Rahui shook her head. “I really don’t want it,” Ella’s voice was shaken. Rahui was afraid Ella back to her old self after these two years experiencing the extrovert Ella, but because of one man scared her… Rahui couldn’t think any of that.

“It was like I want to talk with him now and explain it all in his face,” Rahui was full of emotion. Maybe the explanation before was not enough, but just then Ella was scared and afraid. Not just burdensome. Rahui pat Ella’s back to calm her down. After she calmed down, she stood up and Rahui just, “Where are you going?”

“To the venue. Things need to be finished,” Ella said and went right away. Rahui looked at Ella’s back. All of her emotion inside was rage on James but she knew she couldn’t let her anger easily. It was her bestfriend on the line, who was not angry of this? Then suddenly Rahui thought, Soo Hyuk might be angry about this too.

All the preparations were almost done. Ella was relieved that there was nothing left on D-1 of her showcase. She praised all of her colleagues and really grateful for Dongwoo to help her. “Get ready for tomorrow,” Dongwoo said. Ella nodded firmly, she needed to prepare her heart and mind for showcase. Dongwoo already invited Soo Hyuk, that’s what Ella’s heard. And by hearing Soo Hyuk’s name, she didn’t know what to do because of what happened with James before. It was complicated.

Dongwoo noticed Ella didn’t respond anything to what he just said. He thought there was something between Ella and Soo Hyuk so he said it anyway. But Ella became expresionless again. “What happened?” Dongwoo asked. Ella just regained her consciousness right away after Dongwoo said that.

“No…nothing,” her voice was shaking. Ella couldn’t lie at a time like this, plus Dongwoo was her cousin. He knew her.

“Don’t lie,” Dongwoo brought her to somewhere quiet, where Ella could tell him anything. Ella finally realized that Dongwoo wanted her stories. “Can you tell it?” he asked her mentally first. Ella sighed and finally decided to tell everything to him. From the start until what just happened. Dongwoo was surprised and calmed her down. “Okay, don’t let it affect you,” he said it softly. Ella nodded. She calmed herself once again.

Then a call came, it was Soo Hyuk. Dongwoo looked at the caller and looked at Ella, signing what she would do at time like this. Ella sighed. The decision was on her, she too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter