2,5 Years Later

How To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When working has been so hectic for both Ella and Soo Hyuk, they could manage to meet each other. But it was just for a year. For another year, it’s been sooo busy, really really busy for both of them. Even when their meeting plans were cancelled by work. But he managed to call her when night, when both of them was about to sleep.

Soo Hyuk managed to get a place after graduation near his office. Ella stayed at home with her mother. After separation between friends (him and her) on graduation, the first day she met him again after that she began to think about him differently. Like, he was a real man.

It was rainy day on Friday, nice day to hang out. They went to a café nearby their campus. He decided it. He said to pick up some memories. But rather than pick up those, she wanted to make one with him. He wanted it too. But they didn’t tell their inner feelings to each other. And somethings changed… on both of them.

Soo Hyuk fetched her up that day. She pitied of him because of how exhausted he was, plus he wanted to fetch her. “I’m okay,” that was what he said. She looked at him who was driving and pat his hair.

“You work so hard,” she said. He just smiled.

“Of course, I have to,” he replied. The playlist on his car was her favorite then. Usually he would play music she didn’t even know and disturbing for her ears. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the music. The car stopped, the red light was on. He looked at her, he thought she must’ve been sleeping. So he touched her cheek.

She was flustered by that, didn’t know it was coming so she reflected. She opened her eyes in shock (and nervous as well). “Sorry,” he flustered and shocked she reacted plus opening her eyes. Then he chuckled. She slapped his arm. “Ouch!” but she felt the sturdiness on his arm. He must’ve been working out. A muscle started to come out.

“You’re working out?” she asked. The car started to on again. He hummed, “hm,” like “yeah,” and nodded. She started to , “Wow, you’re grown into such a man,” she chuckled.

“I am a man,” he said. He stressed at what he said and Ella rarely heard this kind of tone from him, it’s been a long time since she had heard it. Like the one they used to bicker when they first met or Ella was debating on him, or he just made a right statement of her when she wasn’t changing her behavior yet. It was like he wanted to assure her that he is… Then she was in silent. Soo Hyuk noticed it too, but pretended like he didn’t talk about anything.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter