Diary entry: November 2009

The Story Only We Knew

Yoseob’s POV


November 12, 2009. Rainy.

 Dear diary,

            It’s a rainy day. But I’m feeling sunny! Keke. Why? IU released her 2nd mini album! Marshmallow was such a cute song. Keke. As cute as the singer. And i'm looking forward to her comeback stage! :D

Anyway, we’re gonna start promoting ‘Mystery’ instead of 'Bad Girl'. Isn’t that song cool? I had a chance singing low notes. I bet you didn’t know I sung the ‘b-b-b-break it, o-o-o-oh lady~’ part. And I totally love the head spin. But everytime after practices, I would we would all have neck aches. Doo doo the old man especially. Keke.

But I’m sort of worried. Remember when I told you we trained hard during practice? Junhyung had such a serious muscle ache he couldn’t even move! So we had to break for half and hour. It’s not the first time. He had this problem before, when we were filming MTV B2ST documentary too. I’m really worried so I asked him to go to the doctor. But he just shrugged it off. I guess he was just lazy. Or maybe 0.0000001% of him being scared of the injection he might get. Keke.

 

I laughed at the thought of that.

 

“Why are you laughing to yourself, Yang yo?” Hyunseung walked over suspiciously.

“N-n-n-nothing…” I stuttered.

“You’re not singing ‘Mystery’ now, ya know? LOL” Then his eyes widened. “WHAT!? YOU STILL WRITE DIARY ENTRIES!? HOW OLD ARE YOU ALREADY?!”

“20. Hyung, you don’t know my age? HOW COULD YOU!?” I fake cried.

“It was a rhetorical question, my dear seobbie,” he replied nonchalently and walked out of the room.

“That is if you knew the meaning of rhetorical.”

 

I heard him mumble something under his breath.