Code name: WHAT!?

The Story Only We Knew

Dongho’s POV

 [30 November, 2010]

“I swear I’m gonna fall asleep at this rate.” I whispered to Daniel hyung, who was sitting right next to me.

“I can’t believe he gathered us two days in a row to share his boring and cliché plan!” He yawned.

“Not to mention un-original~” I sang.

“Well, I guess I’m not the only who thinks that way!” He chuckled and did a little high-5 with me under the table.

“Pay more attention! If not he’s gonna be angry~” Hyunseung hyung nudged us.

“Maybe we should suggest some ideas” Doojoon hyung touched his chin thoughtfully.

“His ideas can’t make it” I said softly, not wanting to alert Yoseob hyung of our little discussion.

“Yah! Say something! Are you guys listening!?” Yoseob hyung pointed a finger at us, agitated.

“Yeah, or course~” We said in unison; he wasn’t someone to be trifled with when he was serious.

“Now, what did I say before this?” He demanded. “Yah, answer!”

“Erm… I’m not really sure about that” Junhyung hyung scratched his head with an embarrass smile.

“Look! You guys are not listening. At all” Yoseob hyung’s face fell.

“Well! At least I know this mission is called ‘Code name: IU’!” Doojoon hyung retorted.

“Or was it ‘Mission Impossible IV’?” Daniel hyung asked while looking around.

“No! It’s ‘Code name: 010910’!” Kikwang hyung corrected him confidently.

 

Yoseob hyung was boiling, I could see that.

 

“Code name: confess?” I tried my luck.

 

Nope, he wasn’t convinced. So it must have been the wrong answer.

 

“It’s ‘Code name: bright future’!” Dongwoon hyung beamed after giving the model answer.

“Yupp. You guys should have paid more attention to Seobbie!” Hyungseung hyung smirked.

“This concerns my lifelong happiness so you guys better not screw up!” Yoseob hyung commanded.

“Look who’s talking…” Kikwang hyung teased cheekily.

“YOU better not screw up yourself and waste all our efforts tomorrow!” Junhyung hyung said in exasperation – he was getting bored and tired after hours of sitting down and listening to Yoseob hyung's solo blabbering.

 

Yes, we’re all gathered in BEAST’s dorm now, planning for the big day – tomorrow – which is supposedly the turning point of my cutie hyung’s life, according to him. Keke :P

 

“Hyung, truthfully…” Daniel hyung started.

“I don’t think it’s gonna work that way” I continued.

 

Everyone gasped in awe. They probably didn’t expect me to say that in his face. Junhyung hyung was more direct among us so it was expected from him, not me. But, whatever~ I wanted him to have a good ending with his first love. Come on! It’s his first love! Even I dated more than 2 girls at this age… Oops. Too much info.

 

“It has got to be good, if not the best, Seobbie” Doojoon hyung supported me.

“And I don’t really think your plan will work out that well” Well, I see more supporters; maknaes should stand by each other – three cheers for Dongwoon hyung! :DDD

“We should discuss it together instead of receiving orders.” Junhyung hyung said firmly.

 

Hyunseung hyung nooded his head to second Junhyung hyung’s comment.

 

“Then what do you guys think I should do? It’s so hard” Yoseob hyung softened.

“It’s really not hard. Relax a little, hyung. You’re too tense. And that makes things even worse” I placed my hand on his shoulder comfortingly.

“First, you shouldn’t buy flowers. That’s so last decade!” Kikwang hyung flailed his arms in the air, trying desperately to get his message across into Yoseob hyung’s head.

“Second, maybe you should sing our collaboration song.” Daniel hyung said with sparkly eyes as he clasped both his hands together.

“I checked. They forecasted the first snow to be tomorrow” Hyunseung hyung looked up from his iPhone and pushed up his lens-less black spectacles.

“Wow! Even the heavens are helping you, hyung!” Dongwoon said encouragingly.

“Really?” Yoseob hyung’s eyes relit with passion.

“Next, we should go have lunch and talk over our meal” Junhyung hyung got up after finishing and pushed all of us out of the apartment.

“Why can’t you be serious for once!?” Yoseob hyung wailed in despair.

“I’m very serious over here, Seobbie”

“Yayyyy! Let’s go!” Kikwang hyung ran to get the elevator.

“Awesome! Finally. The first meal of the day!” I squealed excitedly while linking arms with Doojoon hyung.


[BEAST's dormitory]

Yoseob's POV

 

From: Seobbie Oppa

Ji Eun-ah! Are you free tomorrow? (:  

 

“BEEP BEEP YOU HAVE A NEW TEXT MESSAGE BEEP BEEP”

 

From: Ji Eun

Why oppa? I have a schedule in the afternoon. I’m not sure about what is going to happen after that though.. Is there something on?

From: Seobbie Oppa

Oh no no! I was just wondering if you’re available for dinner or something, since I have an afternoon schedule too. To get a breather away from all the stress you’re facing nowadays… I'm kind of worried ):

From: Ji Eun

I’m okay, oppa. Really. No big deal (:

From: Seobbie Oppa

You can’t lie past me, Lee Ji Eun. And you know it. See you tomorrow! Hopefully we get to meet. I haven’t seen you for days. Or weeks. I just know it’s a long time ):

From: Ji Eun

I’m sure we would get to meet one day or another. See you, oppa. Soon ^^