Dongho's birthday: Part II

The Story Only We Knew

Third person POV

 

Eli, Kevin and [my precious] Dongho were already standing by the entrance, waiting for the arrivals of their VIPs after they bought the admission tickets. All three of them were busy staring at Dongho’s watch and praying time could pass faster.

 

“Hyung! My legs hurt!” Dongho broke out whining and leaned on Eli’s broad shoulders.

“Mine too! Hyung!” Impatient Eli leaned on Kevin’s head.

“Yah yah yah! Don’t embarrass yourself out here in public! We’re idols, for pete’s sake” He rolled his eyes, irritated.

 

All that waiting has annoyed the best-tempered member in U-KISS, although the waiting only lasted for around less than 5 minutes. They weren’t used to waiting since they were always, well, most of the time late :P

 

“THEY ARE HERE! YESHHHHHHHH~”

“Dongho! I told you to learn English properly, didn’t I? It’s YES as in YE-. Not YE-ASHHH” Kevin shook his head disapprovingly.

“Who cares? The waiting paid off! They’re here!” Dongho beamed.

 

He hadn’t seen his cutie hyung in a long time and he was anticipating their meeting.

 

“Chill dude~” Eli said with his American accent.

“Annyeong!” [Note!: Informal speech]

 

Doojoon was the first to jump off the car, followed by Yoseob and IU. Yoseob was holding IU’s hand and covering her head in fear that she might hit her head on the roof of the van.

 

“Aww… How sweet!” Kevin teased.

 

IU blushed and greeted them. “Annyeonghasaeyo” [Note!: Formal speech]

“Ji Eun-ah, you don’t have to be so formal. Just loosen up a bit and be like me. Here, I’ll give you a demonstration” Doojoon walked up to Eli.

“Yo, what’s up man? How you doin’?” He held Eli’s hand in a American handshake and knock shoulders with him.

“What’s up, hyung” Eli laughed the awkwardness off immediately.

“Hey, I’m Kevin, this is Eli and this is Dongho, our cute maknae.”

“You probably shouldn’t mention cute, since we have someone here cuter than me” Dongho pouted and points to his cutie hyung.

“Yah. Dongho-yah! Stop being so sensitive!” Yoseob messed up his dongsaeng’s hair lovingly.

“How long do we have to stand here? My legs hurt! For the second time, I’m saying this! Gosh!” Dongho whined even louder.

“OMO! You’re even whiny-er than Ji Eun-ie!” Doojoon said.

“I’m not whiny in the first place, oppa! Jiyeon is! Maybe they could have a whining contest when she’s here” IU smiled for the first time since she alighted from the van.

“Hahaha! I don’t think losing is in our maknae’s dictionary, Ji Eun!” Eli said while winking and walking into the entrance.

 

Yoseob naturally walked in between again, while pretending to dig for something in his back pack, blocking all forms of communication between them. xD


 

“WOOOOOOOO~!!!!” Both Yoseob and Dongho yelled while running, jumping and skipping on the empty road.

 

It was a weekday, so Everland wasn’t as pack as it normally was. In fact, it was pretty creepy since the streets were filled with too little people. IU, Doojoon, Eli and Kevin stayed at the back and strolled in a row, like a mafia gang going for a showdown, and bonded.

 

“So, when are Jiyeon and Luna coming?” Kevin’s eyes sparkled at the mention of girls.

“Oppa! Why, are you interested in them? Look! Your eyes are all sparkly, that’s really cute” IU asked curiously while giggling at his cuteness.

“Yah! Don’t walk so slowly! Play with us!” Yoseob spotted the interaction at the back.

 

He ran back to pull IU and Eli away with him.

 

“Wait up! She hasn’t answered my question yet! When are they coming!?” Kevin chased after them and drags unwilling Doojoon with him.

“Yah! I just played soccer yesterday. My leg hurts! Spare me please!” Doojoon protested but he was apparently ignored.

 

No one could stop Kevin when he got high.


 

“I want this, seobbie oppa!” IU squealed and stopped by the stand selling hairbands attached with animal ears.

“Hyung! Let’s all choose one! I want this!”

“I want the pink one!” Dongho pointed excitedly to the pink panther ears hair band.

“Chill chill. I think I’ll choose the white one. Looks like cat ears” Eli said calmly.

“I’ll go with Eli’s one. Doojoon too” Kevin announced.

“But I want the yellow one! I don’t want to be same as you” Doojoon pouted.

 

It was kind of different from Yoseob and Dongho’s. It was awkward and… Pretty weird?

 

“OMO! NO AEYGO PLEASE!”

“Today is not a good day” He sighed.

“What nonsense! It’s my birthday! It has to be the best day!” Dongho chided Doojoon. [A/N: I totally support Dongho on this, OUR birthday has got to be one of the best days evaaaaa~ :D]


 

“Let’s try out T express!” IU was getting more and more cheery.

“What!? HELL NOOOOO!” Dongho yelled his lungs out and shook his head so violently that Yoseob thought it was going to come rolling off his neck anytime.

“WHY NOOOOOO!?” Two feminine voices whined from around 30, no 20, okay they’re nearing - 10M left.

“THE GIRLS ARE HERE! YAYY!” Kevin punched his fist into the air and grinned widely at Doojoon.

 

Doojoon grinned back. Both of them were too happy and can’t control their instincts. LOL.

 

“ROLLER COASTER!” Jiyeon whined.

Dongho’s face softened. “But noona!”

 

He wanted to protest so much. But he didn’t want his noona to be sad. She was always nice to him and he didn’t want to upset her.

 

“Let’s play the water games first! It’s summer and we should enjoy the water in this hot sun!” Eli suggested.

“Fine”


 

The girls were still in the washroom when all the guys got out. Luna brought an extra pair of bikini for IU but she forgot to bring a shirt because apparently, when she came out, Victoria only reminded her to bring a swimsuit for IU and not another set of outfit. Before they separated, Yoseob passed IU one of his oversized ‘SWAG’ shirts. He had many of those to spare (:

 

“Why are they taking such a long time?!” Eli said this for the ten thousandth and one times.

“They aren’t called girls for nothing” Yoseob smiled and consoled Eli.

“They’re out!” Kevin shouted.

“Don’t make such a commotion!” IU hushed him.

“Wow. All of you have pretty good figures. Why did you hide it normally?” Doojoon asked curiously.

“Stop asking questions like that!” Jiyeon looked down shyly.

 

Yoseob was quiet the whole time. He could only stare at IU.

 

“Yah! Your eyeballs are gonna pop out if you continue like this!” Doojoon whispered and nudged him out of his daze.

“Noonas! Let’s go already! I can’t wait!” Dongho screamed excited and ran away, dragging his cutie hyung with him.

“Hyung hurry!! Let’s go go go!” Yoseob shouted while racing Dongho to Carribean Bay’s entrance gate.

 

{Did you know? Carribean Bay water park is

actually a part of Everland theme park}


 

They practically spent the whole afternoon joking around, taking bay slides, getting wet and poking fun of one another’s messy hair after getting wet. In the midst when Kevin and Dongho went to the snack bar to buy some hotdogs, Luna went on an adventure to expose all of the remaining guy’s body, checking if they had abs.

 

“Doojoon oppa! I think you need to train more! You look so manly yet your abs… Joon oppa’s one is probably better!” Luna commented rationally.

 

It was shocking to Doojoon, Yoseob and Eli. What was running through their head was: 'Normally, girls would be all shy and crazy of abs and topics like this. But isn’t Luna a little too liberal and daring?'

 

“I’ll skip. I don’t have abs actually” Eli tried to cover his stomach with his hands when it comes to his turn.

“Lies. You just don’t want to be embarassed, right?” Luna questioned.

“Bullseye!” Jiyeon chipped in and both of them did a high-5.

“Yah! Don’t be mean!” IU shushed them.

“It’s okay, I’ll show… But be prepared, it’s not as awesome as Joon hyung’s honey abs either” Eli gave in.

“Waiting~” Both girls sang while Yoseob covered IU’s eyes playfully at the moment of revelation.

 

He eventually allow her to lay eyes on Eli.

 

“Well, it’s not too bad! Why are you hiding it?” IU immediately commented.

 

Oops. She covered her face and lowered her head as if she just did something stupid. All the others did was to laugh at her shy reaction after her bold comment. The two extreme contrast didn’t mix that well. Keke.

 

“It’s okay, Ji Eun-ah. You don’t have to mind them!” Yoseob whispered to her and held her shoulder comfortingly.

“Your turn, Yoseob oppa!” Jiyeon announced.

“Oops. Can I not show?”

“Even we showed it!” Doojoon and Eli complained.

“Yupp, I can’t be unfair. Sorry oppa!”

“Now reveal it!” Luna said cheekily.

“It really isn’t impressive so don’t expect too much, alright?” Yoseob says humbly.

“We're not expecting much, don’t worry!” Luna and Jiyeon looked at each other, giggling.

“Here goes” Yoseob heaved a deep sigh and raised his shirt.

“MY GOD OPPPPPAAAAAAAAA!?” Jiyeon and Luna gasped.

“Shhhhhh! Why are you so loud! It’s embarassing!” Yoseob covered himself once again and sat down on one of the beach chairs, sulking.

“Oppa, your abs are like awesome?!”

“You have cute face but hot body! Wow~~~”

“Stop it!” IU attempted to stop them.

“You’re making us feel inferior!” Eli said in a hurt voice.

“I knew this would happen. He trains harder than anyone of us. Second to Kikwang” Doojoon said casually.

“I didn’t know he had abs, not to mention hot ones” Luna whispered to IU in a low voice.

“Me neither”


 

“Let’s go shower!” IU suggested.

 

They were done with water games and it’s time to head to roller coasters and carnival games since the sun was already setting. They separated and soon came out dressed in their previous set of clothes.

 

They strolled around in a big group, chatting and looking at carnival games, occasionally stopping to play one or two of the interesting ones. Yoseob won IU a big teddy with a bow tie at the fishing game. He was really good at fishing. Luna won Jiyeon and herself a packet of lollipops. Dongho only exceled in video games, so he tried shooting basketballs. But reality wasn’t like the NBA he played on the computer with Kibum. Kevin challenged Doojoon to the shooting game and both won the same handphone accessories. They ended up  having a ‘friendship handphone strap’. Which was kind of gay, according to Dongho xD

 

Their hair dried up while walking around the park so all of them took out their animal ears and wore it. Luna and Jiyeon looked a little out as they didn't have the animal ears on.

 

“Hey wait! Jiyeon-ie! We should grow some ears too! Hold on a sec” Luna ran to the nearest gift stand swiftly, grabbed 2 yellow ones and ran back.

“There” She placed one on her bestie’s hair and the other in her golden hair.

“Hey, can we switch?” Doojoon asked Luna.

 

He really wanted a yellow one from the very start.

 

“Oh, forget it…” He gave up after noticing the killer stare that Kevin shot him.

“Oppa! Why are you so mean to Doojoon oppa?” Luna giggled at Doojoon’s reaction and slapped Kevin lightly on his arm.

“It’s our way of communication, Luna-ah!” He just shrugged it off.

“Kind of” Doojoon agreed while laughing lightly.

“Dorks” Jiyeon mumbled while giggling.

“Kind of… Wait. WHAT!? NOOOOOO! Wait till I catch you! Yah! Park Jiyeon!” Doojoon and Kevin sped off at the speed of light.

“ROLLER COASTER ROLLER COASTER ROLLER COASTER!! T EXPRESS T EXPRESS T EXPRESS YAYYY!~” Jiyeon chanted while running around.

 

She was good at running. In fact, she was good in almost all sports. Her stamina is enviable.

 

“YES! TO THE ROLLER COASTER! WOODEN ONE, HIGHEST ONE, FUNNEST ONE!” Luna yelled and pushed the rest in the direction of the intimidating T express.

“Scariest one” Dongho breathed in deeply.

 

Yoseob gulped at his comment. Eli was too stunned to say anything. He could only get pushed around by strong Luna.


 

“MY GOD! WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO!? MY GOD SAVE ME!” Dongho yelled hysterically as he held on the queue railings like he was clinging on for his dear life.

“NO NO DON’T PULL ME! DON’T GET ME UP THERE! IT’S A FREAKING KILLER MACHINE! I MIGHT NOT SURVIVE THROUGH THIS NOOOOOOO! PLEASE NOOOOOOOOO! I’M TOO YOUNG TO DIE HERE!”

“You’re gonna be fine… I think” Yoseob said nervously while tugging at his shirt.

 

He wasn’t sure if he himself could survive this mid-life crisis. Let alone his fragile dongsaeng who was as timid as him. Or maybe far worse off than him.

 

“YOU THOUGHT WRONG! NOOO! ELI HYUNG SAVE MEEEEEEEEE”

“Chiil, it’s nothing much. Dongho-yah, come on” Jiyeon smiled brightly at him.

“Noona!”

“Come! Do you want me to share a cabin seat with you?”

“No! Eli hyung is here for me!” He grabbed Eli and squeezed his hands tightly.

“My blood can’t flow and my fingers are turning purpleeeee! Dongho-yah!” Eli shouted into Dongho’s ears.

“Let’s get it over and done with” Yoseob smiled and let IU enter the cabin seat before him.

 

[A/N: Seating arrangement (don’t get too shock if you spot your name ^^)]

 

Luna Kevin IU Dongho

Infinite--Inspirit

GirlsdayDaebak

Mi55Ami

lovelyb2st

Jiyeon Doojoon Yoseob

Eli

yikmink106

stayuptonight

yoseobiu

BeastDaB2st

 

The roller coaster started off at a reasonable speed. Then suddenly, it sped up without warning. Then…:

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HYUNNNNGGGGGGGG!”

“MY HANNNNDDDDDDDDD! OOOOOOUUUUUUUUCHHHH! STOOOOOOP YAAAAAAAA”

“WOOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO”

“RAISE YOOOOUR HANDSSSSS!!!!!!”

“Show v! Ji Eun-ah they’re taking pictures after this loop!”

“Can’t oppa. EYE HURTSSSSSSS AHHHHHH”

“MY GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD DOOOOO DOOOOO”

“RAWRRRRRRR! I’M ON THE TOP OF THE WORLDDDDDDDD!”

“IIIIII’M GONNAAAAAA FAINT!!!!!!”

 

After a toturous ride, the roller coaster halted to a stop. Luna, Jiyeon and Doojoon jumped off their cabins, happy and satisfied. Eli was clutching his right arm while walking down the platform. Kevin had wobbly legs and fell to the ground. Dongho was still in his seat staring blankly at the floor until Doojoon pulled him down the platform. Yoseob was giddy. However, he grabbed hold of the railings to stable himself before going back to lead IU out of the cabin. She was shaking in her seat.

 

“Why Ji Eun-ah? What happened to you?” Yoseob looked at her worriedly.

“It’s colddddd” Her teeth chattered.

“Maybe because it’s night time. Come out first!” He pulled her out, wrapped her in his blue wool jacket, put an arm around her and walked her down the platform.

“Hey, why are they so close?” Jiyeon asked Luna softly.

“Seems like they’re dating, crushing on each other or something like that.” Luna replied as she narrowed her eagle eyes on the couple.

“But Ji Eun never mentions it to me! Did she tell you about it?”

 

Luna shook her head. “She’s probably too shy to say anything. We should ask when the chance comes.”

Both of them looked at each other with determined faces.


 

“Firstly, I would like thank Kevin hyung for planning and paying for today’s celebration! It’s all thanks to Kevin hyung who spent so much on today’s outing!”

“For Kevin!” They all clanked their glasses and sipped from it.

“Next, I would like to thank everyone here who came to celebrate my birthday. I’m really glad we got closer to IU, Luna and Jiyeon within a day! All thanks to Yoseob hyung who gathered everyone here. For Yoseob!”

“For Yoseob!” They clanked their glasses again.

“Lastly, I would like to say that I’m really happy so many people celebrated with me this year. It wasn’t lonely. It’s definitely one of my best days! For Dongho!”

“What? Who says that for themselves?”

“For Dongho!” He insisted while sulking.

“Fine. For Dongho!” They raised their glasses, smiled and finished their drink in their glasses.


 [At BEAST's dormitory]

“BEEP BEEP YOU HAVE A NEW TEXT MESSAGE BEEP BEEP”

 

From: Ji Eun

Oppa! Thanks for today! When should I return you the shirt? ^^

From: Seobbie Oppa

Welcome! (: You can keep it! I have plenty of ‘SWAG’ shirts at home. And it actually looks better on you than on me :DDD If you want, you can have the jacket too, since you said it was cute ^^

From: Ji Eun

Thanks, oppa. For everything (:

From: Seobbie Oppa

Think nothing of it! Well, it has been a long day, good night, Ji Eun-ie (:

From: Ji Eun

Nights oppa~ (:


 

It's a pretty long and star-studded chapter! xD Sorry for not updating for days. I didn't know how to start it. And i finally found inspiration after listening to 'I''m sorry' and 'Back to you' by BEAST. Anyway, did you guys like the surprise? :DDDD I wanted to put mysell behind Dongho my twin. But i sacrificed xD