Greetings from DJ

The Story Only We Knew

Doojoon's POV

 

I'm actually back from the hospital and lying on my bed now. When I just entered the house with Junhyung and Seung, I realised something wasn't right. Why? Because our dear visual maknae did not come bouncing into the living room to welcome us home/ run into our arms like usual. Please don't think anyhowly. It's not a gay-ish kind of hug. It's just that he's too bored without us and can't express his happiness to see us again in another more normal way. And you can't expect us to push him away right? Being as sensitive as he always was, he would definitely be hurt! Not to mention hiding in his blankets to cry at night like in those trainee days when life got really tough..

 

Anyway, I asked Woonie where Yoseob is and he just mentioned him going out to meet a friend. Friend. Girl friend was one category under friend, wasn't it? Perhaps he's meeting IU, He's getting real close to her nowadays.. Hmm.. Don't ask me how I got to know about this. Partly because of my source Joon hyung and Cheondongie. But mostly because of.. Can I not say it? Oh dear. Please no. Stop probing! Yoseobbie would hate me forever if he knows that I allied Hyunseung to invade his privacy and look through his secret diary! ...Oops.

 

Fine! I might as well spit it all out since you already know it. Seung told me about Seobbie keeping a diary. I was curious. I mean, who wouldn't right? Peeking into my older sister's diary when I was younger was like reading a fairy tale story book excluding her prince charming and happily ever after. It was so much fun! Erm.. I cared for her so I looked okay!? I didn't do it for my own entertainment, of course. Well, maybe only a small extent of me wanted to be entertained.. Since my mother did not allow childish cartoons like Sailor Moon in the house..

 

Back to the point, Seung was really good at prying open noob, small diary locks. You don't have to ask why. It's pretty obvious actually. Being an over-protective older brother, he had to have this basic skills to keep track of his beloved sister's life. Including love life. Oops. Not again! Gosh. Babo Kiki must haved possessed me today -.-'' I'm leaking secrets. Too many. I should go now. Before I start blabbling out our daily habits and weird stuff we do around the house, like how Junhyung likes to arrange our different coloured toothbrushes according to the colours of rainbow. Kay bye!

 

P.S. If he was that sick, or to put it in a nicer way - devoted, to put IU as his wallpaper and keep looking at her album covers, he's probably out with her. He wouldn't cheat right? And he wasn't THAT popular with idols, unlike me. *coughcough* I was the one with connections. And he's too far away from home to meet his old friends. He should be with her now. I just hope both of them wouldn't get caught by reporters. Or else the headlines, scandals, fan-made disasters, I don't even want to think about it. Tsk