Hmm, Interest

Turmoil

Hyuk woke up puffy faced and grumpy on the living room sofa. He sat up, got his bearings before going to the kitchen. Ravi was already there setting breakfast up. Hyuk gave him a look full of meaning which he ignored. Then Hyuk noticed Hongbin at their breakfast table. How does someone look this great at this hour. What time was it anyway? He squinted at the kitchen clock. 9am already?!

"Hi", he greeted all.

"Hi" Hongbin replied. He was more subdued and Hyuk now had a good look at him. It was an unabashed study and he commented, "You are very handsome"

"Thank you" Hongbin answered hesitantly

"Don't worry, it is not a come on", Hyuk said still staring until Hongbin started fidgeting. N walked in on that, his hair still a little wet from his shower. He was buttoning his shirt sleeve as he joined them. "Hongbin, you ready?"

"Yeah"

Hyuk pulled N back to N's bedroom, "Is he the other guy?"

"What?!"

"If it is not Ravi, it has to be him" Hyuk concluded and N closed his eyes a moment before speaking again, "You heard him bash me last night", N reminded him

"That means nothing", Hyuk retorted, "It could have been a cover up act".

N rolled his eyes, "Hoongbin is an up and coming model and the star of our music video. I have never been with him or ever will, Hyuk so drop this"

"Then why are you letting him slide after last night? Especially if it is a habit from what I heard"

"He is immature, like you", N pointed out

"Leo would have shut that down long ago"

"I am not Leo"

"Thank God" Hyuk said fervently, "But here, I wish you were. You are too nice".

"Go clean up" was all N said, "Your breath is kicking". Hyuk wanted to argue some more but N shook his head. So Hyuk obeyed and N went back to the kitchen. Ravi asked, "Is Hyuk going with you guys?"

"No, he has some classes to prepare for Uni".

Hongbin was surprised, "How old is Hyuk?"

"Younger than you. He is turning 19 soon. He goofed off a while back, that's why he is taking his entrance exam now"

"Oh. He is even taller than me though" Hongbin noted

"Yeah, Hyuk got an amazing growth spurt", N joked. Hongbin never apologised after his outbursts and N did not expect one. Hongbin was a temporary coworker. He could bear it that long. At that point, Hyuk came back to the kitchen in his boxers to get to the laundry room. He was so lean, he needed to eat more, N thought. He could be a model too, Ravi was thinking. Hongbin only stared silently at Hyuk right until he went back to the bathroom. Ravi was watching Hongbin, "Don't worry', he reassured him, "He won't be competing with you for modelling gigs anytime soon. He lacks the discipline"

"Uh yeah, "was all Hongbin said as he finished up and he and N headed out.

        Meanwhile, Leo was getting irritated with Hyuk. He had not spoken with him properly and he did not want to have to go to N's. He might see Ravi and he did not want to deal with that. Last night, Ken had come over and they had had lifeless . He regretted it, he should have stayed home alone. He sighed. He will have to go to N's afterall.