Just Enough

Turmoil

                         Hongbin threw a bunch of pictures at Hyuk's feet. They were pictures of him in various states of undress. Then Hyuk took a closer look. He was in the pictures too! What?! He picked up a couple to look at closely. "Hongbin, what is this?"

"Those are pictures of you and I in various situations."

"What?! But we never...How?" Hyuk's words trailed as he saw a particularly suggestive one of both of them. "I know we never did this! I would remember".

"Would you?" Hongbin asked quietly.

Hyuk looked at Hongbin, bewildered, "I don't get it". His hands were full of polaroids, each as suggestive as the next.

                             Days later found  N lying in Leo's arms thinking of their future. "You need to move back in N. My parents gave us this home and will be coming for the holidays. They want to see us here, happy", Leo was saying.

" I am happy", N acknowledged as he intertwined his fingers with Leo's.

"But you are not here"

"And aren't things better between us?"

Leo leaned in to pull N's and before N could react to that, he took it in his mouth and it was a moan that escaped N instead of a scold. After a while, Leo pulled away to say, "We cant be together if you are there and I am here". N lifted the sheets pointedly so they could see each other's bodies beneath. Leo only raised a demanding eyebrow.

"Fine, I will stay here when your parents come", N promised and rubbed himself against Leo wanting more. But Leo spoiled it by asking, "How is Ravi?"

"I don't know", N answered honestly. "He left early for the trip and won't return my calls. What about Ken?" N asked without looking at Leo and that one answered honestly too, "He has beeen unfailingly polite when we meet at press conferences. I wish he would lash out though. I made him lose his bubbly personality".

N turned to Leo, "Enough of that, come here" he ordered as he pulled Leo's head down. Leo was already getting on top of him when his phone beeped. It was Hyuk, they both knew the ringtone he had set for himself on Leo's phone. They chose to ignore it but it won't cease. N gave up first, "Get it before he appears". Whatever Hyuk was saying had Leo tensing and sitting up in alarm. He hung up before speaking. "Our parents are coming over"

"Mine too?" N demanded, sitting up as well. "It's not yet time".  The y mood was gone since both had to figure out how to get things together before this family get together.

                       Hyuk had left Hongbin's place days ago, feeling very confused. So now, he did not have time to dwell on his mother's call. She knew he would be less busy than his brother and more likely to answer right away. His brother was settled according to their parents. He was not and his parents hoped to see everyone. Everyone included Ravi whose family was close to N's. Hyuk had relied on the fact that Ravi was out of town so will be a no show but Hongbin had informed him that Ravi was already back, in time for the family dinner.

                      Dinner day came and N was freaking out while Leo remained stoic but N could still sense his strain. They had just got back together and his parents interference was pressuring. N's parents were more easy going. Leo's would ask N the same awkward questions they would ask their son. The questions would be hard to answer because neither had figured the answers out either. Their parents finally arrived, and so did Ravi. N welcomed him and the bottle of wine he brought was taken and put away by Hyuk without a smile. N smiled apologetically at Ravi for Hyuk's behaviour. Dinner was still pleasant though, it felt good to see family and when dinner was over, the parents were led to the day room by Hyuk and Leo while N went to get snacks.

He was on his way when he saw the office door opened and went to look if anyone was in. He whirled around when he heard the door shut and the lock click. It was Ravi. "Hey", N said both in surprise and greeting. Ravi only walked toward him slowly. N felt the need to take steps back until both reached the desk and could not move further. Then Ravi spoke, "I have been thinking that for all the years I have known you we  have never kissed".

He was looking too intently at N and answered, feeling a little flustered, "There was no need to". Why was Ravi being like this? Ravi bent to whisper in N's ear, "I think there really was and I messed up by holding back". N pulled away to look into Ravi's eyes. They were clear, no anger or malice. Then Ravi brought his head closer to N's to kiss him softly. N allowed it. His parents were out there with Leo's parents too and Hyuk and here he was letting  Ravi kiss him.  Ravi pulled away to say, "A kiss can sometimes be more initimate than a in an ".

N was rendered speechless by that remark. Not because it was crude but because it was true. He felt how much Ravi loved him from that simple kiss. He pulled away from Ravi and went to unlock and open the door only to find Hyuk on its threshold poised to knock on it. Hyuk saw Ravi beyond N and frowned. Still looking at Ravi, he addressed N, "My parents are waiting for you".

"Ok" was all N answered and both left while Ravi remained in the office.