A relationship ???

I'm not a GENIE

 

Normal's POV

 

" What the hell .. What are they doing there ??? " , Key says .

" Are they in a relationship ?? " , Minho ask and they just shake their head " so ... Why she hug Taemin ??? "

" I want that question too ... " , Onew said .

" WOWW .. She's not like I imagine ... " , Jonghyun said " And I don't belive they in a relationship ... WAAAHHH ... Daebak .. " , he smilee .

" What do you say ??? " , Key ask " I don't believe with that girl , I'm so .. So disagree if they in a relationship !!! Aishhh ... I will go there and make that girl regret it !! "

" KYAA ~ What are you doing ?? " , Jonghyun said as he stop Key open the door .

" I will go there ... Let me go .. " , Key says .

" Aniyoo ... We will get problem if Taemin know we following him .!! " , Jonghyun said .

" I don't care ... " , key says and try to push Jonghyun .

" Guys ... Help me ... " , Jonghyun scream .

Minho try to pull Key with Onew when Key open the door . Jonghyun close the door quickly after Minho and Onew can catch him , " Let's go to the restaurant " , Jonghyun say to the driver .

"KYAAA~ !!!! "

 

Meanwhile .......

 

Taemin ( in CLεÍí's body ) still hug CLεÍí, " Can you stop crying ??? Please .... " , he said .

 

CLεÍí didn't answer him . She just look at the road . She look at the white van that parking in front of the park , but that van already go now . She think , she know that van .

 

" Heiii ... What are you look at ??? " , Taemin ask .

" Haaa ??? " , Taemin look at where CLεÍí see " Nothing ... " , cLεÍíanswer .

" Are you sure ??? " , taemin look at her " i'm really sorry .... "

" Can we go home ?? I want go home ... " , She said .

Taemin nod and go home with cLεÍí.

 

In the cLεÍí's home .....

" Heiii ... Just remember the password of my apartement . " , cLεÍí's say and Taemin nod .

 

CLεÍícome into the apartement without wait Taemin . She go to her room and laying in the bed .

 

" Are you tired ?? " , taemin ask but CLεÍídidn't answer him . " That's my job ... Just try to enjoy it , it will be fun if you enjoy it . " CLεÍí didn't notice him and close her eyes . Taemin feel CLεÍíignore him . He pout .

"KYAAA ~ !!! Can you says something ??? " , Taemin say . " Are you still mad to me ??? That's just a handphone , I will buy you a new one . "

When he say like that , CLεÍí open her eyes , " You didn't know anything .. Don't say anything like you know everything about me " , she say madly .

 

Taemin close his mouth . Her words make him know , she still mad to him , " I know you still mad to me ... And I know , I don't know anything about you .. But can you tell me where is my fault that you can't forgive me ??? So .. I can fix it and you can forgive me ?? "

 

CLεÍ í see Taemin and then she sit in the bed , " I don't know ... I don't know I can forgive you or not ... It's complicate " , she sigh " Just let me think about it " Taemin nod .

 

CLεÍí nod and stand up . She go to the her dest and looking for something . And then , she bring out a box and give it to Taemin , " This is my gift from my brother , so ... Don't broken it again "

 

" Nehh ??? " , Taemin was confuse when she say like that . And then he open that box , it's a phone , Blackberry . " WOWW ... Okay , no problem .. "

" I will go now .. I must go back there at 4 pm .. Bye ... " , CLεÍísay as she take her jacket .

" You're not eat ??? " , Taemin said .

She shake her head , " Ani ... I'm not hungry ... "

"But ...." , he didn't continue his word "  ... Just call me later , nehh ??? " , Taemin ask her .

" I don't know ... " , CLεÍísay .

" Pleasee ..... " , Taemin beg her and then CLεÍínod .

 

Taemin deliver her until in front of the building . CLεÍí sigh as she go back to the studio . He smilee when he meet with people in the studio . When she come into SHINee's room , Key approach her quickly .

 

" KYAAA~ !!! Where are you going earlier ?? Are you meet with that girl , who we meet last night ??? " , Key ask her . " What are you doing with her ??? "

" Key .... " , Onew call him .

" Just answer my question ... " , cLεÍí say .

" What ??? "

" Where are you know I meet with that girl ... HYUNG ?? " , she ask Key .

" Haaa ?? Umhh ... I .. Just ... Umhhh ... " , Key can't answer my question .

" I know all of you following me to the park hyung .. " , she say " Can you explain this guys ???? "