She's Leaving ...

I'm not a GENIE

" BENNY!! That's enough!! ", his mom hissed to him.

Benny stop talking when he heard his mom, he open his mouth want to protest but his mom glare at him make he shut his mouth again. He blow his bang and then walk away leave them.

" Hyung ..", Taemin call him but Benny just keep walk. Kai look at Benny worrily and curious what he want said.

" Taemin-ah ..", they look at cleii's mom," I think you should go home now, it's not good if you keep stay here ..."

She give i-beg-you stare to Taemin, although he didn't what actually happen but Taemin just nod ," Nehh .. I will take our leave now ..", Taemin bow to her and drag Kai with them.

 

The next day ....

" KEREENN!!! ", Agnes wave to Keren, she saw Agnes and Ega approach her.

" Agnes annyeong .. Ega annyeong ..", Keren greet them.

" How is Cleii??  Is she okay now?? ", Ega ask.

" I don't know .. I have dance practice yesterday,so I didn't visit her ..", Keren sigh.

" We're just busy with our activities .. ", Agnes said as they nod.

" Let's visit her today after school .. I will Cal Beam to drive us there ...", Keren said.

" Call ..", Agnes and Ega said in the same time.

 

As their promise they meet in front of the school and go to the hospital visit Cleii. They four go to Cleii's room but when they arrive there, her room is clean. They ask the nurse who that time pass them.

" She transfer to another hospital in Singapore today", they're surprise and thanked to that nurse.

They didn't have any idea why she transfer to Singapore suddeny," I will call Benny oppa ..", but he didn't pick her call," He didn't pick my ca-" then a message receiver in Keren's phone. Keren read the meessage , her eyes widened and her expression change.

" who's that?? ", Bram ask as he realize her change.

Then she grip her phone tightly," Let's go", Keren said.

" Where?? ", they ask but Keren just glare at them. She looks mad. Keren walk leave them. They look at each other with what-happen stare. But they just shrugged, " are you not go with me?? ", Keren shout. They run after her quickly.

They went to Cleii's apartment first, Keren leave them in the car and go into the building. After a few minute, she,s back with paper bag with her.

" We go to SM building ", Keren said. They look at her as they want she explain," you're not start driving?? "

Bram nod and then drive to SM. When they arrive, a lot fans stand in front of the building, they look at them and the Keren. Keren just walk to back building without says anything, they won't burden her because she looks so mad and piss off.  They saw Onew stand in the back door as he check his phone.

" Is something happen??  You sounds weird when you call me ..", he eapproach Keren. Then he realize three person stand behind Keren," Keren's friends?? ", the nod as they still surprise Keren know Onew," Annyeonghaseo ..", he bow, they too.

" Where's his room?? ", Keren ask straightly,

Onew know something bad happen when he saw Keren, he lead the way as they four follow him.

" You must explain everything ..", Agnes and Ega look at Keren as Agnes hold her arm.

She push Agnes's hand off from her, " Later .."

They go to third floor then he stop in front of a room, they heard a music play from inside the room. Onew open the room, they saw EXO was dance practice.

" what are we do-"

Before Bram finish his word, Keren leave them and approach the group. She stand in front of Kai.They stop dancing.

" What the-"

PLAAKK

Before Kai can continue his word, Keren slap his face hardly. All the eyes in that room widened. In the same time SHINee members come, they saw Keren slap Kai's face.

" Keren-ah ..", Ega approach Keren and hold her arm.

" WHAT ARE YOU THINK YOU DOING RIGHT NOW??", Kai shout.