Regret ..

I'm not a GENIE

" WHAT ARE YOU THINK YOU DOING RIGHT NOW??", Kai shout.

" I slap you if you didn't know ..", Keren said coldly.

" M-mwoh?? ", Kai's speechless.

" And what are you think you doing?? ", Kai want open his mouth to answer but Keren cut him,"ARE YOU STATISFIED NOW??  SHE LEFT!! SHE LEFT THE COUNTRY BECAUSE OF YOU!! ARE YOU NOT STATISFIED MAKE HER LIVE SUFFER ALL THIS TIME?? ", Keren's explode.

" SHE?? SUFFER??  I'M THE ONE WHO SUFFERING ALL THIS TIME BECAUSE OF HER!! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING WHAT HAPPEN!!  YOU DONT KNOW WHAT SHE HAVE DONE TO ME!! ", Kai shout as he look away to wipe his tears.

"You're wrong .. I know everything .. I KNOW EVERYTHING AFTER THAT ACCIDENT!! I KNOW HOW SHE LIFE I KNOW HOW SHE'S SUFFERING ALL THIS TIME TO LOOK FOR YOU TO ASK FORGIVENESS FROM YOU!! ", Keren try to hold her tears," YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HARD SH LLOK FGOR YOU WITHOUT EAT OR SLEEP PROPERLY!! SHE KNOW HER BODY CANT SUPPORT HER BUT SHE KEEP FORCE HERSELF TO LOOK FOR YOU!!", Keren's tears explode and roll in her cheeks.

" Keren-ah .. Stop this if Cleii know she will ..", Ega said and try calm her down with Agnes hold. keren's arm. As all of them didn't know what should they do. Because they two were stubborn.

" How can I stop??  SHE'S ALMOST DIE THAT TIME!!  YOU KNOW THAT!! " Keren cut her," AND SHE TRY KILL HERSELF AGAIN YESTERDAY!!  How I can stop Ega?? I can't see Cleii #keep do that Egaa .. ", Keren look at Ega as her tears keep rolling down in her cheek.

" W-what are you saying?? ", Ega said but Keren hung herhead look at the ground, " I said what are you saying!! ", Ega. Said as she gritted the teeth.

It's her first time hear Ega looks angry because she is the quitest among them and she never mad to anyone.

" Benny oppa ... he said Cleii .. she was missing yesterday .. but .. but when they found her, she already cut her wrist .. she .. she was ...", Keren can't continue her word as she start sob again.

Ega's hand fall as her mind was blank think her best friend try to kill herself. She turn and saw Kai look at away. She want punch him but before she can do that, Beam did it first.

" Kaii!! ", EXO member surprise and approach Kai who fall in the ground.

" Beam .."

" What are you doing? " Kris ask stand in front of Bram.

" Kyaa .. stop it!! ", Knew stand between Bram and Kris try to separate them. Tao and Baekhyun drag the leader EXO-M as Ega do the same. gram push Ega's hand and start walk to the door want to leave.

" Are you not come with me?? ", Bram said.

They nod and follow behind him, Onew held Keren hand before she can leave, " Oppa I-I"

Onew give her a handkerchief," Let's talk about this later ." Keren nod.

Her friend wait her in front of the room, then Agnes realize the paper bag. She take it from Keren and go back to that room.

" What do you want??  ", Kai ask as Agnes stand in front of him.

" This ", she push the paper bag to Kai's chest.

" What the hell is it?? ", Kai ask.

" a gift from your parent for your birthday last year..", Agnes said as his eyes widened.

" H-how?? "

" Cleii save it . she want give it but you keep push her away ", She said sarcastic. Then Agnes turn and want to talk, the she turn again and face to Kai," I know you will regret after this .. BUT  we will not let you near our Cleii or let Cleii meet you .. NEVER", Agnes said seriously," Remember that! ", she said and leave the room.

" Wooaahh .. That girl like you Kimbum-ah ..",Minho comment.

Kai look at the paper bag in his hand, " Jongin-ahh .. " Kai look at DO who stand in front of him," I'm sorry i should tell you this a long time ago but .."

" what are you talking about?? ", Kai ask.

" Your birthday party was planned by Cleii, your parent almost forgot your birthday but Cleii remind your parent, that day actually cleii back to Singapore because her mom's sick but your parent force her to back to Seoul again. They go to the airport to pick her then the accident happen ..", DO explain," I want tell you this, but you won't hear anything about her all this time ... i I'm really sorry  ", DO said

He open the paper bag and saw a blue box inside it. He take it. The member look at him. He open that box and saw a handphone that he really want that time . The guilt start cover him, because Cleii is the only person know that. Without they know, Taemin still there and hear all the conversation.