please don't cry ..

I'm not a GENIE

 

Normal's POV

 

SHINee were finish their record today , they will have break for rest before the next record . Key asked us to eat when they break time , but CLεÍí ( in Taemin's body ) decide to meet Taemin at that time too .

" Can you drop me in here ?? " , she asked to the driver .

 

" Why ?? We will eat , where are you going ?? " , key ask .

" I just want meet my friend " , CLεÍí  said , " stop here , please . " , she said again to the driver .

" Last time you say you want meet your friend , you fight with that girl , are you sure you ..." , Minho said but CLεÍí cut him .

" Don't say like that about that girl .. You don’t know anything about her …… "

" Kyaaa ~ !! What happen with you ?? ‎​‎​He's your hyung ... " , Key said harshly .

" Tchh ... Like I care with that .. " , Cleii wispher .

" Enough .. Taemin-ah ,  Just back before at 4 pm . " , Onew said " Minho , just let him go . He's not kids anymore .. "

" Taemin-ahh ..  You should eat before you back , arrasso ?? " , Jonghyun said .

CLeÍí just ignore them and wear the mask and Taemin's hat that she found in the wardrobe . She go out and when to the park alone .

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

In the park  ...

CLεÍí wait Taemin in the park as he playing with some kids in the park . When playing with them , she can forget about her problem for a while . She smilee .

" Hoeeeii .. What are you doing with that kid ?? " , Taemin ( in CLεÍí's body ) ask . “ Can you didn’t playing with them ??? “

" I just do what i want do .. You have a problem ?? " , she answer .

" Kyaaaa ~ !! I'm oppa , i'm older 1 year than you , why you speak so comfortably to me ?? " , Taemin said .

 

" You have problem with that ?? I don't care you older 1 year or 2 years than me .. " , cLεÍí said madly .

" Are you mad with me ?? The one who must angry is me .. Because of you , I MUST STUCK INTO YOUR BODY UNTIL … I DON’T KNOW WHEN THIS WILL END  !!!!!! " , Taemin shout .

" N-neh ?? Me ?? Why me ?? " , she was so surprise .

" You .. You must do something to me , so i can stuck into your body . It's impossible !!! IT’S IMPOSSIBLE HAPPEN  IF YOU DIDN'T DO SOMETHING !!!!!! " , taemin scream .

When Taemin scream , one of that kids start crying , " KYAAA ~ !!! What are you doing ?? Look , she's crying !! Sshhh ... Please , don't cry ... "

" Me ?? "

" Yeaahh you .. You know what ?? I'm so thankful to God , because He make my wish is real . " , CLεÍí said and take off her mask  as she make that kid stop crying .

" What ?? What's that mean ?? " , Tae ask .

" Actually i didn't mean to pray to God that i want you feel what i feel that time , i just say it when i got mad because ... "

" Nehh ?? "

" Nothing .. " , she said as she squat and try to make that kid stop crying " i just mad with you , i just want help you but what your reply ?? You broken my phone and then your hyung slap me twice !!! TWICE !!! "

" Twice ?? Key and .. ?? Onew hyung ?? " , Taemin ask .

" You don't know anythong about me .. you don’t understand how I feel when you broken that phone , whe you broken that phone is like you make me like nothing .. “ , Cleii look at that kid is stop crying now  , “ YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME !!! YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT I FEEL NOW .. YOU JUST CAN BLAME TO ME , BUT YOU DON’T KNOW THE FACT !! YOU .. “ , Cleii screaming to Taemin as she stand up face to face with Taemin ( in Cleii’s body ) .

Her tears fall down , she just said everything in her mind . Taemin feel he is too far , he shouldn’t blame to her . It’s not her fault at all .. I shouldn’t blame her .. Please don’t cry .. I’m so sorry..  Taemin want said that but his voice can’t come out . and then he step slowly approached her . And then he hug her .