What the ..

I'm not a GENIE

Cleii’s POV

I walked to the park after I went home from Lintar’s home , my friend . I looked at my watch , it’s already at 6.15 pm and I was still wore my uniform . Is he already come to the park ???

I arrived in the park , I looked around the park . Then I saw something in the ground , something white and I heard someone groaned in pain . Then I approached it and saw someone with bruised in his face .

“ Heii .. Are you okay ???? What happen ?? “ , I moved his body , when he stared me I know who is he “ TAEMIN OPPA ??? Are you okay ?? Let me help you . “ , I said as I puuled his arm .

“ No .. I can wake up by my self “ , he said but he can’t woke up like he said .

And then I pulled his arm and put in my shoulder . I helped him walked to the seat under the park’s lamp . I took a tissue from my pocket and wiped his blood in the edge of his lips .

“ Let me do this by my self “ , He stopped me and took the tissue from my hand .

“ But .. Okay , I will take your bag . “ , I said when I saw his bag still there .

I took the bag and when I took it , I saw my phone in the ground . I took it quickly and cleaned it from the dust . It is clean .. Jbut he ..  I walked back as I take a bottle of water from my bag and sat beside Taemin oppa , the beat of my heart was so fast . I tried to attitude normally .

“ hmm .. A-are you okay ?? “ , I asked but he didn’t answered me “ W-what happen ?? “

“ None of your business . “ , He said .

Is this really Taemin oppa ?? Why he so cool and he is so  crude , this isn’t like I imagined about him .. Why ?? Then I kept looked at him Maybe I must bring him to the hospital , I will call my brother and tell him I need his help to bring him .

I took out my phone and looked for Benny’s number . Then I felt he saw me but I kept looked for the number .

“ What are you doing ?? “ , he asked me .

“ I will call my brother and tell him I need his help to bring you to the hospital . “  , I answered .

“ NO !! You can’t if someone know and share in the internet , it will make a big trouble . Don’t call anyone !! “ , he said louder .

“ I get it “ , I ignore him and called my brother.

“ DON’T !!! “ , he said .

I kept called my brother . And then , he took my phone from my hand and then he threw it to the ground .

PPRRRAAAKKK

What .. NOO !!

“ WHAT ARE YOU DOING ??? “ , I said madly as I woke up , “ WHY YOU THREW MY PHONE ?? “

 “ Why you don’t listen to me , if you listen to me , your phone will not I throw !! “ , he said easily .

WHAT ?? I want help him but .. but .. but ..

 “ I will buy a new one for you , for changes that phone . How much you need ?? “  , he said .

WHAT ?? A NEW ONE ?? WHAT THE HELL !!

“ A new one ‘huh ? “ , I opened my bottle and sour it to him .

“ W-WHAT ARE .. “

“ Stop it !! “ , Someone grab my hand and throw my hand make that bottle fall down .

PLAAKKK

I felt my cheek was burning . I saw Key stand between Taemin oppa with me . He looks angry . I touched my cheek , it’s so hurt . What ?? My parent never do this to me but he .. PERFECT !!

 “ STOP SAY THAT !! “ , he said , “ What are you doing to Taeminnie ??!! “

 “ Taemin are you okay ?? “ , I heard Onew and Minho said .

“ W-why you .. “ , I was really got mad “ FINE !! “ I turned and walked to took my phone . It was broke . I looked at broke up on my phone I’m sorry Umma Appa … I cant take care your last gift for me .. I’m sorry  I woke up . I took out Taemin’s phone from my bag and I approached them .

“ What do you want to do ?? “ , Minho oppa said “ Go from here !! Don’t tr ..“

I raise my hand and want to hit him . But when my hand in front of Key face , “ STOP !! “ , Onew said and make me stop . damn it !!

“ TCH . “ , I threw Taemin’s phone to him and Onew oppa cacthed it .

I went away from there , I can heard Onew blew Key . I walk fastly without know where I am go , I just keep walk from there .

 

 Onew’s POV

“ Why you say like that ??? “ , I said to Key .

“ Because she haven’t a good attitude , I just want learn her … “

“ Stop !! You can’t do that !! You must apologize to her or we will get a big problem . “ , I said , but he didn’t heard me , he kept help Taemin and call a taxi . “ FINE !! I will apologize to her . “

“ Hyung .. You can’t .. “ , Key said .

“ What ?? You’re far too much !! You want we get a big problem ?? She can share to public , you know that ?? “ , I said and ran chased her .

I run to get her , but I think I lost her . I’m sure she isn’t far from here .. I call the taxi and looking for her . And finally I saw her walk alone . I go down from the taxi and call her .

“ Heii .. “ , I call her but she didn’t hear me . Fornunatelly , this is retired place .  “ Heii ... “ , I hold her arm .

“ What do you want ?? “ , she said without looked back .

“ I want you forgive my dongsae for their attitude to you . I wont you hate us .. can you ?? “ , I explain .

She take down my hand from her , “ Tchh .. “ she turn and looking at me Her eyes full of mad and sad ?? “ Why you must apologize to me ‘huh ?? “

“ Neh ?? Ohh .. Because I’m the .. “

“ You know what ?? my mom said we can’t believe with someone who can’t realize what his mistake “ , I want open my mouth but then I close it “ And now I realized , SHINee just a BULL !!!!!!!!!! “

What ?? What she says ?? a bull ??

PLLAAAKKKK

I can’t handle my hand , my hand slap her cheek without I realize . I realize what I am doing when I saw she touch her cheek . She isn’t cry but I know she hold her temper . I saw my hand .

“ Are you finish ?? “ , she asked .

“ You .. Don’t say like that or I will .. “

“ You will what ?? Hit me ?? Let’s do that until you stratified . “ , she take my hand and put in her cheek .

“ I’m sorry .. I’m sorry .. I don’t mean to .. “ , I take my hand from her .

“ Tchh .. I’m so regret , why I must like you and SHINee ,if they will destroye something what make .. Ahh forget it !! “ , she turn and want go away .

“ But .. “ , I grab her hand .

“ Don’t touch me .. “ , she warn to me “ You know ?? Just remember it , I can repay what are you and your friends doing to me , I can repay more than you can imagine “ , she said and go away .

ONEW !! You’re Pabo !! you’re not fix the problem but you make it become big problem !!