Please .. Just stay ..

I'm not a GENIE

 

“ Kai ?? Are they in a relationship ?? It’s impossible , he always tell me when he date with a girl ...  “ , Taemin look at Kai’s picture with Cleii there . When he go to the next page , he found the picture of Cleii , Kai , Keren and DO .

 “ DO too ?? W-what .. H-how they know each other ?? Keren and DO .. and then Kai with Cleii .. They’re not a couple ‘right ?? “ , Taemin feels like something slice his heart that time .

And then suddenly , the door of Cleii romm was open . That’s Cleii’s brother , Benny , he didn’t come into the room . He just stand in the door as his hand still hold the door .

“ Mom and dad will arrive tomorrow .. Mom just call me this afternoon .. “ , Benny said .

Taemin didn’t answer him yet . Mom and dad ?? aren’t they death ?? , Taemin ask to himself because the last time Ega said her umma and appa death in an accident . But Cleii’s brother said they will arrive , Taemin feels confuse now .

“ Are you listen to me ?? “ , Benny said and he approach his sister , altought inside his sister there’s Taemin , as he saw his sister daydreamin when he talk , “ Heii .. “

“ Neh ?? “ , Taemin’s realize as Benny wave his hand in front of his face .

“ What happen ?? why are youdidn’t answer me ?? “ , Benny ask .

“ N-neh ?? Ohh .. Nothing , I jus- “ , Taemin stop talk when he saw Benny didn’t look at him but to the album .

“ You still didn’t meet him yet ‘right ?? “ , Benny ask without look at him , “ Are you still can’t forget him ?? it’s almost three years … “  

What is it ?? Why is he talk like that ? What is actually happen ? , Taemin didn’t know anything . He can’t think clearly about this situation.

" Don't blame yourself cleii ... it's not your fault at all ... " , Taemin just keep silent .

Benny look at his sister , his sister won't listen him at all . But he hate saw his sister always cry and blame to herself for that accident , it’s not her fault at all  . Altought he never pay attention a lot to his sister , but actually he care her so much .

" Oppa won't saw you like the past ... Oppa .. " , Benny didn't continue his word and sigh . He close that album and take it from Taemin . When Taemin want get it back , " Just go sleep , you must go to school tomorrow . " , Benny said .

" But that ... " , Taemin finally said something .

" I will put here , I won’t take it ... " , he put it in the desk , " Now .. just sleep ... "

Taemina just nod and then Benny come out from the room . Taemin still think about what Benny said before . And then he remember that his group have a practice with Kai and others . He take his phone and call Cleii .

" Cleii-ahh ... " , Taemin shout when she pick his call .

" Neh ?? "

" Gwenchana ?? " ,

Taemin actually want ask her about Kai that time but he cancel it because evertytime Taemin call Cleii , she usually will answer with harsh attitude but now she answer it different .

" I just got a headache ... "

" Neh ?? Just ask manager hyung to give you the medicine .. "

" I hate the medicine so much ... " , she whisper but Taemin still can hear her . Taemin know she’s in pain .

" But you must , how is it become worse ?? You will make everyone ..  " , Cleii didn't answer him , " Yaahh ..do you hear me ??? " , Taemin shout

When Taemin keep call him but she didn't respond it , suddenly he hear Cleii said something .

" Jongin-ahh .. "

Taemin just stay like that and keep the phoine in his ear . She meet with Kai , isn’t she ??And suddenly , his head feels so heavy and everything become blur . He hold the desk to help him keep stand . But then , everything become dark .

 

In the other side ....

 

When Taemin keep talking , her head feels so heavy . She hold the wall for making her stay . She look at the floor . And then someone stop in front her and hold her shoulder .

" Hyung ?? " , he said .

When he said , her heart beating so fast and her mind’s blank , she know that voice . The voice that she miss so much . She lift her head and see Jongin stand look at her . He looks worry about his hyung .

" Jongin-ahh ... "

Jongin look at her and lift his eyebrows , " Neh ?? Why are you suddenly call my real name hyung ?? " , he ask but Cleii didn't answer him .

Cleii still can't believe he can meet Jongin after three years . Cleii miss him so much . And then , her mind still working to think it’s real or not but when she realize , she hug Jongin tightly . She wont let him go away . She want he stay still with her .

" Hyung ... what's wrong ?? Why are you hug me ?? " , Kai ask .

She didn't answer him yet . She miss his voice , she miss his smeel , she miss hug him , she miss anything about him . Please just let me stay like this .. please .. don’t make me far away from him .. I won’t back to my body , just let me stay in Taemin’s body for awhile .. I won’t lose him again .. Jebal .. I won’t he go away again .. I won’t it happen again  .. Then , Cleii feel the tears rolling down in his cheek .

" Hyung ?? " , Kai call her with worry voice . Kai try push Taemin from him  because he feels weird with his hyung .

" Just stay ..... " , she said with husky voice .

" Are you crying hyung ?? " , Kai said .

" Please .. Just stay .. " , Cleii said without care about her headache become worse .

Kai didn't know how he must respond his hyung but he just nod and just stay like that . Cleii can't stop her tears when Kai hug her back , he just think that his hyung have a problem .

" Jongin-ahh ... " , Cleii said before everything become dark and then her body slip off to the ground .
Before Cleii can hit the ground , Kai hold her and lay her in his lap .

" Hyung ?? " , Kai try to wake Cleii up , " hyungg ... get yourself ... hyung ... "