SHINee's dorm

I'm not a GENIE

Keren's POV

I was sitting in the cafe wait my friend , Prizzy . And then , I remember about that night . People will think I'm crazy if I keep smile by myself here . I don't care actually , I just can't hide my happiness .

FLASHBACK 

I sat at the back seat with Taemin oppa beside me and Onew oppa beside him. Onew and Taemin from 'SHINee'!! Is this a dream? O.o" I thought as I pinched my cheek and I felt pain. So it was mean it was not a dream, it was real. They was real SHINee and I was sat beside them in the car. I still didn't believe with what happend now, so I pinched my cheeks again with both of my hand harder. I shut my eyes tightly felt the pain.

It was real!

"What are you doing?" Onew talked.

I look at him with my hand still pinched my cheeks. He look at me with confused eyes.

"What?" I asked him.

"This. What are you doing this?" He asked me again as he mimicking me pinched his own cheeks.

"No... Nothing..." I said as I released my hand from my cheeks.

He nodded. Then he was Taemin's hair which sleeping cause the pain killer had made him felt sleepy. ( Oh! I love OnTae moment XD haha~ XD =)) ). Then after minutes passed, the car stopped infront of a big building.

"There! Help me to carry Taemin." He said as he opened the door. I nodded nervously and help him to carry Taemin oppa. Although he was a boy, he was so light to carry. I help Onew oppa carried Taemin oppa into the dorm and lied him at the bed.

"He..." He started to talk and I look at him. "Is he alright?" He asked me. He look like a dad that for the first time had his son sick. I smiled.

"Don't worry, Onew oppa. He will be fine."

"A... Araso..." He replied and smiled weakly. Maybe he felt burden cause he was the leader but he couldn't do anything for . "What will we do now?" He asked me.

"Mmm.. Cause he had stomache cause he didn't get anyfood and for coffee, we should give him something warm and easy to eat. Like porridge."

"Porridge? I can't make porridge. Can you make it?"

I nodded. "I can make it."

"Then hurry up!" He said as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the kitchen. Wow! Onew oppa holding my wrist! Oh My God!!

He stopped dragging me and we stood at the kitchen. "Please! Make the porridge. You can use anything here." He said and use his aegyo.

"A... Araso..." I said as I walked to a chair and put my bag there. I ed my bag and took my wet tissue to wipe my hand clean. Then I walked to the refrigerator and opened it. Seeing the ingredients in the refrigerator, I thought I can make well prepared food for Taemin oppa. I smiled and then took the chicken out from the refrigerator.

"Wait!!!" He shouted. I look at him confusedly.

"What?"

"Don't use the chicken!" He said as he stepped closer to me and took the chicken from my hand.

"Yah! You said I can use anything from here. But why I can't use the chicken? It's not I'll use it for my self, I use it for Taemin oppa." I said disbelief. Why he can still thinking about his chicken than Taemin oppa?

He stay silent for a while and gave me the chicken again. "I know. I'm sorry. You can use this chicken. I'm sorry."

"Are you sure?" I asked him and he was nodded sadly. I took the chicken from his hand and when I were ready to wash it, he stopped me.

"Let me wash the chicken."

"Uh... Okay..." I said and gave him the chicken and did another job. When I was washing the rice, I look at him. He was washing the chicken with a sad eyes. He want to touch the chicken for the last time before the chicken went into Taemin's stomach. He rub the chicken very slowly like he was washing a baby. It was so cute, but I got irritated with him cause he was not did his job properly.

"Yah! Oppa!! Don't wash the chicken like that! Aishh!! You are not helping at all. Just go there and let me do the rest." I said as I pushed him off from the kitchen.

"Bu... But I... I want to help..."

"You stay here and not doing anything is helping me." I said and pushed him to sat at a chair then leave him. I knew it was too harsh for someone I just meet, but he was distrubing me then helping me. I'm sorry, Onew oppa.. ><"

Few minutes passed and the porridge had been done. Chicken porridge. I pour the porridge to a bowl.

I look at Onew oppa. He was still sitting at the chair and not doing anything. He was really did what I said before. 'Stay there and not doing anything.'

"It's done and you can leave from the chair I think."

"Really?" He stood quickly and ran into me."Where's the porridge? I want to taste it."

"This." I said and gave him a full spoon of porridge. I thought he will took the spoon from my hand and feed him by his self. But he ate the porridge from my hand. I was feeding him! I look at him disbelief.

"Mmm.. It's yummy. Do you use some honey? It's sweet."

"Neh. I put some honey there. Honey is good for gaining energy, and I usually use honey. I love sweet things."

"It's really yummy. You are so good at cooking." He praised me.

"A... Arigathou..." I said awkwardly, felt shy.

"Oh?! You are talking japanesse. Are you come from japan?" He said in japanese.

Since he asked me in japanese, I replied him in japanese too. "Yes.. I'm coming from japan."

"Aaaaa.. I don't know how to say this in japan. So we can talk in korean? I'm not familiar with Japan." He said in Korean again.

"Araso." I replied in Korean again. "Can we take the porridge to Taemin oppa now? Before the porridge become cold."

"Araso."

I took few spoons of porridge and put it into a bowl. Then I gave it to Onew oppa. He took the bowl and walked to Taemin's room. I followed him entered Taemin oppa's room. Although it was boy's room, Taemin oppa's room was clean.

"Taemin.. Wake up... Let's eat this." Onew said as he waken Taemin up. But Taemin just opened his eyes a little and shut his eyes again. "Taemin... Come on... You should eat..."

Taemin opened his eyes again and titling his head. He pushed Onew's hand and closed his eyes again.

END FLASHBACK

" I hope we can meet  again .. " , I whisper .

" What you say ??? " , Prizzy said .

" OMOO .. " , I shout as I surprise saw prizzy already sit in front of me , " When are you coming ?? "

" ummhh .. Since you smile by yourself like crazy .. hehehe .. " , Prizzy drink his cola .

" Ahhh ... Hehehehe ... Mianhae .. :D " , I feel embarrasse now , " Let's go now .. " , Prizzy nod . and then Keren want take out his wallet to pay her drink but she can't found her wallet .

" What happen ?? " , Prizzy ask when saw me panic .

" I lost my wallet ...  "