I'm really sorry ..

I'm not a GENIE

 

Taemin's POV

 

Died ?? Taemin-ahh .... What are you doing ?? You're so stupid .... This is the reason why she so mad to you .... PAABO .. PABOO .. PABOO

 

" Clei ... Are you okay ?? " , Ega shake my arm and look at me .

 

I can't ask anything about her parent to Ega , it’s too weird if I ask to her .. Aiiisshh Chincha .....

 

" Clei ... " , she wave her hand in front of my face . She look at me , she was so worry to me , “ Are you okay ?? I’m sorry to talk about them .. I just .. “

 

" N-neh ?? I-i'm okay .... " , I cut her and then my phone was rang again . It's CLεÍí , 

 

Cleiii ... How can I meet you in this situation ??

 

" Heeiiii ... Let's eat .. !!! I make spagetti and Devina bring pizza ... !! " , Keren scream from inside .

 

I can't think properly now . I just get mad to myself , why i was so stupid . I almost forget the BBQ party . I just think about it . After we eat , Ega ask me to go to home now . I agree quickly , CLεÍí must wait me now .

 

I walk to my dorm , CLεÍísaid she will wait me in the park . I saw her stand up just wear long t-shirt and a scraft in her neck . What the hell are she doing ?? She can die because frezee ... It's so cold .. !!!

 

She saw me and approach me quickly , " KYA~ What are you doing ??? Why you open my jacket suddenly ??? " , I scream .

 

" Where is my necklace ??? " , she ask .

 

" What is the necklace ??? I don't know what you mean ?? I didn't wear any necklace .. !!! " , I said .

 

" N-neh ?? " , she looks surprise .

 

" Thenn ... How can I back to my body ??? " , She mess her hair .

 

" What do you mean ?? " , I ask

 

In the cafe ...

" A grandma ?? " , I said after she tell me about a grandma who give her the necklace , " are you kidding me ??? It's impossible ,.. Haha~ "

 

" I know ... No one will believe this story ... " , she said as she drink the hot chocolate and put her phone (my phone ) in the table .

 

" Are you serious ?? You're not kidding me right now ?? " , i ask her again .

 

She lift her shoulder and sigh  , " how about the BBQ party ?? It must fun ... " , she lay her head in the table and keep sigh .

 

" Umhh ... It's so fun ... I really really enjoy it .. " , I said and take my phone that she use it .

 

" You looks like it , Taemin-ahh ... " , she said as she wear her i-pod and listen the music . She close her eyes then .

 

I know she must so tired with my schedules . And after that night , she always use banmal languange to me . Actually , i'm fine with that, because I know in her heart , she still mad with me . Mianhae ....

 

" Can you call me ‘oppa ‘, I’m older than you .. “, I sigh “Your friends is the best ... I'm so jealous to you ... " , I lay my head in the table too after I look my phone . I play her hair " your friends love you so much ... " , i whisper as I remember her phone that I bring full of her friend's picture and her .

 

She still close her eyes is she sleep ?? I look at her , i smiled . So this is the way when I was sleep . " Why you looks so pale ?? " , i whisper . Like , I was look at my self in the mirror , I can see my face but this way different , I can touch my self .

 

" What are you looking at ?? " , she ask as her eyes still closed " you know ,  when we meet in the park #nod# , they following me .. So childish but ... I like it .. "

 

" They ??? My hyungs ??  They following us ??? " , i was surprised .

 

" I get mad when I know it ... But with that , i know they love you so much ... " , she smile Finally I saw her smile again  " they think we're in relationship .. " , she open her eyes and laugh " Key looks didn't like it ... Especially to me .. "

 

I want open my mouth to answer her but she talk again , " Aahh .. Who will be happy if their brother have a girl like me a naughty boyish hyper fussy girland not pretty at all ?? no one .. " , me ... I think I start like you , cLεÍí she sigh " I shouldn't mad with Key .. But when I look at him I feels so ... "

 

" CLεÍí... " , I hold her hand " I'm sorry .. "

 

" For what ?? " , she look at me .

 

" For damage your phone , i don't know that is the last gift that your parent give to you ... " , I look at her eyes " I'm really really sorry ... "

 

She looks so surprise , “Where is he now about it ? “, she whisper but I can hear it .   And then , she pull her hand and try to smilee , " What are you talking about ?? My parent ?? They live in Singapore ...That's so funny ... "

 

" CLεÍí......... " , I said and try to reach her hand but she take her hand in her lap .

 

" I-I don't know what are you talking about ... " , she said as she stand up " it's too late .... " , she want to walk but she turn give her scraft and put in my neck , " Just go home .. It's start cold .. I'm go first ."

 

She walk come out from the caffe . I want to stop her , but I decide to not do that . I just can look at her from inside .

 

" I'm sorry ... I'm really really sorry ... "