Hyung ... who the owner of that wallet?

I'm not a GENIE

 

Onew's POV

 

" Hyung .... who is the owner of that wallet ?? " , Jonghyun keep ask to me . I yel in my mind but I keep quite .

FLASHBACK 

I sighed. "I think he don't want to eat for now. He prefer sleep now. Can he eat it later?"

"Neh. He can eat the porridge later. But you should warm it first before you gave the porridge to him."

Suddenly my phone rang. I took my phone and my eyes winded.

    

Hyung, how is Taemin? Is he alright? What happend to him? I'll be right back soon. Our schedule is end now. We are on our way to back home.'

Oh !

I threw my phone to the Taemin's bed and stood up. I look at her and she look at me confusedly.

"Home." I mumbling.

"Wha... What?" She asked confusedly.

"Go home... Now... Please..." I said as I dragged her outside of the dorm. She followed my steps with wiggling steps.

"Whoo whoaa!! My bag! Still inside!"

I look into the dorm and ran to grab her bag. I don't know that her bag zipper still open. I didn't realize that her wallet dropped from her bag. I ran to her and gave her her bag.

"‎​​Now go home... Please..."

"A... Araso.." She said confusedly and awkardly. "An..Annyeong." She bowed and leave the dorm.

"I'm sorry!" I shouted at her when she walked away.

"kwaenchanseumnida!" She shouted and walked again.

I stay silent for a while as I watched her walked away. I forgot something important. What's that? I thought.

"NAME!!!" I shouted as I pulled my hair. I forgot to ask her name. "Yah!! Wait!!" I shouted again, but it seems she didn't hear my voice cause she was walked so far away. She was helped me and I don't even know her name. Pabo,Onew! I thought as I hit my head.

I sighed and suddenly someone called my name.

"Onew hyung!"

I turned my head and saw Jonghyun, Minho and Key came down from the car. They walked towards me.

"Who are you shouted to, hyung?" Minho asked.

"No.. Nothing!" I said quickly.

"Are you sure?" Minho asked again and I nodded.

"Btw hyung, how is Taemin?" Jonghyun asked. Good job, Jonghyun!

"Taemin is sleeping right now. He is alright."

"Ah.. Good to hear. I want to see him." Key said as he walked to the dorm. We followed him right away.

We came into Taemin's room and Key sat at the chair beside his bed. Jonghyun and Minho just watched at Taemin for seconds and they went out from the room.

"Hey, Onew hyung!" Minho called my name.

"What, Minho?" I came to him at the kitchen.

"You made this?" He asked as he pointed at the porridge that the girl made.

"I... I... I made this." I lied.

"Heeee.. You can't cook at all. How can you cook this so good?" He asked as he taste the porridge.

"Yah! I made this for Taemin! Don't eat it!"

"Tsk! You are a liar, hyung." Minho said as he leaved the kitchen.

"Hey, Onew hyung?" This time Jonghyun called.

"What again, Jonghyun!?" I came to the living room and found Jonghyun holding something that look like wallet.

"What's this? It's look like a girls wallet." He asked.

Crap!!

"Hey! I bet Onew hyung bring a girl into our dorm. And she was the onew who is made the porridge." Minho shouted from his room.

Damn you, Minho!

"Hey! Is that true, hyung? Is she hot?! Is she a noona?" Jonghyun asked curiosty. I swear, his eyes became bigger when he heard 'girl' word. He loves girls too much.. -.-"

"No, Jonghyun! She is not a noona and she is not hot! She is cute!" I denying it.

"Wow! So you admit that a girl has been entered our dorm?!"

Oh, ! This damn tongue! I cursed my self.

"You admit it, hyung!" Minho shouted again as he entered the living room. "You bring a girl!"

"Yah! You all shut up! Taemin is slepping." Key shouted.

"Hey, Key hyung! Onew hyung bring a girl into our dorm when we are leaving!" Minho shouted.

"Is that true, Jinki?" Key asked as he came outside from the room.

I gulped. I spilled my tongue. Bad tongue!

"Yeah! Her wallet is left at our dorm!" Jonghyun pulled up the wallet and I took this chance to grab it from Jonghyun's hand. I grab it and ran to my room. I locked my room.

"Yah! Hyung! Come back here! I'm not finish yet with you!" Key shouted and knocked Jinki's room hardly.

I ignored him and opened the wallet. I took the ID card and look at it. It shown the girl which help me to cook some porridge to Taemin smiled cutely with her school uniform and information about her.

'Keren Mizuki'

'Japan, November 01 1994'

'International Art High School'

Found you girl!

END FLASHBACK

I smile when remember that night . I don't know why , but I want with Keren again . I haven't returned her wallet . I sigh . I decide to return it , I will back it later .. Keren I'm coming .. !!