K-Kai ??

I'm not a GENIE

 

" KYAAA ~ !!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE !!! " , Onew shout as everyone look at him . He realize as he cover his mouth with his hand and then bow his head  . Onew glare to them .

" Hehehe .. Anyeong ... " , Jonghyun and others said as smile .

" KYAA !! Are you spying me ???  " , Onew ask . Their eyes wide and then they  just laugh awkwardly , " Kyaaa ~ !! "

" Can you low your voice ??? I can become deaf !! " , Key comment .

" N-neh ?? You ... Aisshh ... " , Onew's so frustated , he take a seat , " and ... How are you know I was here ?? "

“ It's secreettt ... " , Minho said as he lift his index finger and they grin .

" You take my phone 'right ?? " , Onew read their weird expression , " aah ... I should know from earlier ! No wonder why my phone in the kitchen this morning !! aaarrrggghhh … "

“ .. “ , they whisper .

“ Calm down , hyung ... We just want know how our leader's relation with a girl .. You know , we can become your ..  " , Jonghyun with the laughter from the members  .

" You ... " , suddenly Onew's phone's rang . Onew's expression was change suddenly after read the caller , " Yeoboseo ?? "

" Oppa .. Are you arrive yet ? I'm here ... " , keren said in other side .

" You're here ?? " , Onew smile . s keep their eyes to the older . Then , Onew saw Keren open the door , " i saw you .. I will go there , wait a minute .. Don't come in !! " , That time Keren stop open the door and wait in the outside .

" Wae ?? We want see her hyung ... " , key said as Onew hang up and want go after Keren . Onew just smile and pull out his tongue .

" Look at there !!! That's her !! That's her !! " , Jonghyun's exited as he saw his leader talk with a girl .

" What the hell ...  " , CLεÍí ( in Taemin's body ) said .

" She's cute , I think .... " , Minho said .

" You're right ... That old man .. Hehehe " , Key said , " but .. Why didn't he brings her here ? " , Key pout and then Key's phone rang , it’s a message from their manager , " Let's go there ! "

" N-neh ?? I won't Onew hyung yell to me ... " , Minho said .

" Don't worry ... We have a reason ... " , Key show his phone to them , that's from his manager , he wait them in the parking area they must hurry to practice dance .

" ASAAAA !! Let's go !! " , they said and cLεÍí just sigh . They saw Onew talk with Keren brightly . They approached them with a smirk in their face ." He'em .. " , Key clear his throat .

They both surprise and approach them try to push them go away , " Kyaa !! What are you doing here ?? Go … "

" Eeyy ... Hyung , don't like that .. Let us say hello to her ... " , Jonghyun said as the other smile except cLεÍí , " neeh ... Anyeonghaseo .. " , Jonghyun push Onew beside .

" N-neh .. Ohh .. Anyeonghaseo ... " , Keren’s surprise didn’t know what she should do so she bow to them quickly  .

" Don't be nervous ... Hehehehhe ... Btw , I'm Jonghyun , you ? " , Jonghyun said and give his hand .

Keren look at his hand , open a little . She smile and her face turn red . Then she take his hand slowly , " N-neh .. Watashi .. I mean Keren imnida .. "

" Ahh .. You're japanesse ?? " , Key ask and Keren nod , “ You can teach meJapanesse , can you ? “ , Keren nod happily .

" And you know ,  this's Key ... Minho .. And Taemin .. " , Jonghyun added as Keren nod to them . Suddenly Key's phone rang again , not a message but a call .

" Neehh .. " , and then Key put his phone far away from his ear as he cover one of his ears . After a minute , " I get it ... " , Key hang up , " We must go back practice now ... Hyung become crazy again ... "

"  .. I’m dead ! “ , he mess his hair , “ ahhh ..  I forget that !!! I promise to brings her go home ... " , Onew hit his forahead .

" It's okay .. I can go home by myself ... " , Keren said .

Tin .. Tin ..

They hear a horn of the car , that's their van . Onew feels sorry to Keren but Keren try to make sure it's okay altought she regret it too . Minho and Key come into the van first and then Jonghyun and CLεÍí go after them after he say good bye to Keren .

" Mianhaee ... is it realy okay you go home by yourself  ?? " , Onew said .

" It's okay oppa ... Gwenchana .. " , Keren said .

And then CLεÍí back again , " Just come with us , the manager already tell about it .. "

" But ... "

" I won't you lost here , you don't know this area 'right ? And you’re blind ways too .. So .. " , cLεÍí said , she stop as she feels they two look at her , “ N-neh ?? “

" How do you know ?? " , Onew and Keren ask at same time and they saw each others . They turn red immediately .

" J-Just .. I just know since you from Japan .. Hehehhee .. " , CLεÍí try to get the best reason to lie to them .

" Aahh ... " , they both nod .

" Let's go !! Before he yell again .. " , cLεÍí said with a weird face .

They come into the van and welcomed by the members . Cleii said to the manager that Keren is his classmate and his partner for the task from the school , the manager didn't suspicious at all and agree with it . They arrive in the SM building , altought CLεÍí in Taemin's body almost a week , she never saw the member of other group when she's practice . But today she will meet them to practice dance for SMTown tour .

" What's wrong with me ?? " , CLεÍí whisper as she hold her chest because  her heart beating faster . She stop walk .

" What happen ?? Are you okay ? " , Minho ask .

" I think so ... " , cLεÍí answer , " i will be there later , i want go to the bathroom first . "

" Arasso .. Just quickly .. We're already late ... " , Minho said and CLεÍí just nod as she walk away .

They continue walk to third floor , when they go upstairs they meet some members of EXO . They greet each other , Keren too .

“ Who’s she hyung ?? “ , Sehun ask . And then , Jonghyun and Key mouthed to them , “ Onew hyung ‘s girl .. “ , they grin .And then Jonghyun and Key get a hit in their head . Jonghyun and Key run quickly before they get hit again . Keren saw someone familiar .

" Kyungsoo ??? "

" Keren ? "

Keren and DO said as they saw each other . They smile , " Kyungsoo-ah !! Long time no see !! I miss you ... How are you now ?? " , Keren hug Sehun and jump like crazy  as all of them there just look at them didn't know anything .

" me too ,  I miss you so much ... I'm fine , you ? " , Sehun ask .

" Me too ... WAhh ... Daebak , I don't think we will meet here ... " , Keren smile brightly still ho9ld DO’s hand .

" You know each other ?? " , Onew feels jealous and then ask .

" Neehh ... He's my friend oppa , but we never meet again since hmm .. almost 2 years ... Hehehe .. " , Keren explain .

" Aaahhh ... " , they all nod understand waht happening there .

" Let's go ... The others might wait us .. " , Onew said and go to practice room .

" I never think you're really my DO when I know EXO-K members ... Hehehe .. I just think he just have the same face and name ... Hehehe ..." , Keren ask as they walk together .

" Kyaa !!! My face is limited edition , you know ?? " , DO irritated .

" Wkwkwkwkwk ... I just want to be honest .. " , Keren slip out his tongue .

" Keren-ahh .. I mean Keren-sshi ... "

" N-neh ?? You can use banmal if you want oppa ..  " , Keren smile .

" Neehh ... You can sit there , if you want something just call me .. I'm practice first . " , Onew mess her hair . Keren turn red like tomato when Onew do that .

" Aigooo ... I think my friend growing up ... " , DO teasing Keren and he got hit in his arm from Keren , " arasso .. Arassoo ... Hehehehe .. I will go there too , we will talk again later . "

Before Do leave Keren reach his hand , " n-neh ?? " , he look at her but Keren looks serious .

" Is he here ? Kai .. Is Kai here too ? " , Keren ask to him .

In the other place ...

Abraham brings Taemin go home after they hang out with Y~Y members except Keren , she said she have something to do .  It's so enjoyable , it's long time dince Taemin waste his time with his friends .

" Gomawo bram ~ " , Taemin said as she come out from the car .

" Cheonma ... I'm going cLεÍí .. See ya .. " , Abraham said from the car as Taemin nod .

 Abraham toot the horn twice before he go . After abraham leave , Taemin come into the apartement . CLεÍí's brother isn't home yet . He change his clothes . He sat in the edge of the bed , he decide to send a message to CLεÍí to know what she doing now .

" Aahh ... It's so boring ... " , Taemin sigh as CLεÍí didn't reply his mesaage . Taemin look at the cupboard and go there , " Let me see what she have here ... Heeeh ?? She didn't have any comic ?? Aigooo ... " , Taemin sigh and then he saw album photo there , " hehhehehe .. I want know what she look in the past .. " , Taemin take out the album photo .

He look at one by one the photos there . CLεÍí didn't changes at all . He laugh when he saw a photo where CLεÍí was sleeping with mouth open and drooling  . His eyes widened when he saw the next page .

" Isn't it Kai ??? " , Taemin keep look at the photo where CLεÍí sit together with Kai in the Seoul Tower , " H-how ... Are they in a relationship ?? "