I will stay

I'm not a GENIE

 

Kai catch Taemin’s body before he hit the ground . Kai put hin on his lap , “ Hyung .. Hyung ... “ , Kai keep call his name but his eyes stiil close , “ SOMEONE … PLEASE HELP ME !!!!” , Kai shout but noone’s coming since they’re in the bathroom .

Kai take his phone and call Onew , “ Hyung !! “ , Kai said as Onew pick his phone , “ Help me !! Taemin hyung is inconcious .. Ppali !! “

And then , Kai hear foots step approach them , Onew come into the bathroom first and the members then , “ What happen ?? “

“ Omoo … Taemin-ah ?? What happen with him ?? Taemin-ahh .. “ , Key touch his shoking his body .

“ I don’t know .. suddenly he’s unconscious after hug me .. “ , Kai said .

“ Hug you ?? “ , Onew’s confuse .

“ Can  you stop talking and helping me bring him to the hospital ? “ , Key said harshly .

Onew nod and help to put Taemin to his manager’s back . They bring him to the hospital as fast as they can .

……………………………………

“ His vital is okay .. and his condition is okay now , he just too tired .. he’s in his room , number 200 “ , the doctor said .

“ Hyung .. You should bring her home, it’s too late .. “, Jonghyun said

They almost forget they with Keren that time .Onew nod, he want check his dongsaeng first before brings Keren home and start walk to Taemin’s room  as their manager still talk with the doctor . And then, they saw the nurses push the bed to emergency room, they give the way for them. As they pass, Key’s eyes widened when saw the patient .

“ Isn’t that .. ?? “ , Key stop his step as all of them look at where key’s looking at.

“ Cleii ... “ , Keren said as Key looking at her

“ You know her ?? “ , Onew ask but before he accept the answer , Keren leave and approach Benny ‘s stand there alone .

“ Oppa ... What’s wrong ?? What happen with clei ?? “ , Keren said .

“ Keren-ah .. What are you doing here ?? I don’t know .. I just found her unconscious in her room ... “ , Benny explain .

And then , the doctor come out and tell them that Cleii’s okay , she just too stress and need some rest. Cleii’s moved to 201 room.

“ Keren-ah .. “ , Onew call her .

Keren approach them , “ Mianhae oppa .. I think I will accompany Benny oppa , I’m so worry about Cleii .. “

“ Is he your .. “ , Onew ask carefully .

Keren shake her head as she know his meaning , “ Anii ... He’s Cleii’s brother. He just like my brother .. “

“ Ooo .. “ , Onew smile shily , “ Okay..Arrasso .. I will bring you home , just call me later .. “

“ But .. “

“ I force .. “ , Onew said and mess Keren’s hair .

Keren blushed and saw Onew leave to . Benny who stand there just smile saw Keren blushing . Keren touch her cheek for make it back to normal .

" Aigoo .. " , Benny laugh and mess her again , Keren just lower her head as she's so embrasse.

…………………………………………………

Tok ... Tok ... Tok ...

Onew come into clei's room , Benny look at him and smile . Onew look around and see Keren sleep in the couch .

" She fallasleep .. " , Benny said .

" I guess .. She's must so tired .. " , Onew say as he look at Keren , " is she okay ? Your dongsaeng .. " , Onew says carefully as he remember what he's done to clei the first time they met .

" I hope ... " , Onew can see his sadness on his eyes . And then Benny look at him , " And you are .. "

" Ahh .. I'm Jinki , Lee Jinki , but my stage name is Onew ... ", Onew bow to him .

" Ahhh .. " , Benny clap his hand , " No wonder , i think your face seems familiar. Cleii have a lot of your picts . "

“ Chincha ?? “ , Onew smile but inside him , he feel regret with what he do for her .

“ Nehh .. Because one of you remember her about him .. “ , Benny said in low voice but Onew can hear that, “ I will wake Keren up “ , Benny try to change the topic.

………………………………………………

“ I can go home by myself oppa .. “ , Keren keep says that to Onew.

“ Ani .. it’s too dangerious for you .. “ , Onew said as the taxi stop in front of them.

“ But .. “

“ No buts , get in.” , Onew said , Keren sigh and get into the taxi as Onew smile.

Keren tell the driver to her address. They keep quite didn’t know what they want talking about. It’s so awkwark they thought. Keren look out the windows, it’s cloudy and Keren hate it.

“ I hope it isn’t rain .. “ , Keren whisper as she sigh. Without she knew, Onew can hear what she is saying. The taxi stop in front of the apartement building, “ You want come in ? “ , Keren ask.

“ Can I ?” , Keren nod. When Keren want pay the cost, Onew already pay it and push Keren out,” You can buy me coffee later “ , Onew ssaid make Keren’s cheek become pink.

“ N-neh …”, Keren stutter. Onew pull his hoddie cover his face and lower his head as they heading to Keren’s apartement. They went to 6th floor, “ We’re here .. Sorry, it’s little messy .. “

“ It’s okay .. It’s so nice “ , Onew said as he look around her apartement.

“ I will make something to drink..” , Keren said and left him .

Onew look at the photos in the wall, Keren with her friends and one of them is Cleii. He feel more guilty for what he have done for her in the past. He sigh. The he hear the thunder, he hear a glass fall and broken . He run to where the voice come from, he found Keren squat, cover her ears and her eyes close.

“ Keren-ah .. Gwenchana ?? “ , Onew shoke her and Keren didn’t answer but she hug him. His eyes widened.

“ D-don’t leave m-me .. T-thunder .. R-rain .. I-I hate t-them .. “ , Keren stutter and she’s tremble. Her tears almost drop and sob .

Onew rub her back, “ Arrasso .. I will stay “