The Reason

I'm not a GENIE

 

FLASHBACK

3 years ago ...

" Jongin-ahh !!! " , Mrs. Kim shout from first floor , " Jongin-ah .. I want you meet with someone  ...  "

" Neeh ?? Who ?? " , Jongin ask as he come out from his room . When he arrive in the living room , he saw a girl there , he ask who she is in his mind , " Cleii-ah !!!! " , he shout as he saw her face .

She is Jongin's childhood before she moved to Singapore and now , she's back to Seoul for her education in Seoul Art Highschool . They always play together and stay in Jongin's home when they’re child . Mrs. Kim love CLεÍí like her daughter and CLεÍí think Mrs. Kim is her second mother for her .

" Jongin-ahh !!! " , CLεÍí. Shout too and hug him , " miss you so much !!! "

" Aigoo ... Me too ... You're tall now but still short than me .. " , Jongin said and mess her hair .

" Jongin-ahh ... Bring her to her room , i will prepare the dinner , appa will go home late today ... " , Mrs. Kim said.

" Kamsahamnida Umma .. I mean Mrs. Kim " , CLεÍí said before Mrs. Kim said .

" You can call me Umma like the past .. " , Mrs. Kim said and smile .

" Nehh ... "

Day by day .. Week by week .. And month by month ... It's almost a year since CLεÍí lived in Jongin's house . They become closer not as a couple but like a brother and sister , they always spend their time together . Jongin intruduce his friend , Kyungsoo , and CLεÍí inttroduce her friend too , Keren . Actually CLεÍí and Jongin want match Kyungsoo with Keren but failed , they just want become friend , and now they always hangout together .

One day , CLεÍí  wake up and see the calendar , she realize it’s three days before Jongin’s birthday . She come out and go to the kitchen .

“ Umma .. Isn’t Jongin’s birthday soon ?? “ , CLεÍí ask as she sit in the dining table .

“ Omooo .. you’re right . “ , Mrs. Kim said , “ How can I forget about this !! Gomawo CLεÍí-ah for reminds me Jongin’s birthday .. But , what should we do ? “

“ Can we make a party for him ?? “ , CLεÍí  ask her happily after she think forawhile .

“ That’s good … but ..  Do we have enough time for prepare it ?? “ , Mrs. Kim ask unsure .

“ we have enough time . I will ask for help Kyungsoo and Keren . How ?? Neh … neh .. neh .. ?? “ , she use her aegyo .

“ Arasso … Umma will tell Appa about this , Umma will help you too okay ?? “ , Mrs Kim wink to her .

“ ASSSAA !! High five !! “ , They high five as they smile .

One day before the party ,   CLεÍí prepare everything with Mrs. Kim and Keren with Y~Y famz too . and then CLεÍí’s phone was rang .

“ Neh oppa ?? ………. NEEHH ?? I know , I will go back Singapore today ……. Okay .” , she end the call .

“ What’s wrong ?? “ , Mrs. Kim ask

“ Umma .. she’s sick , Oppa want me to go back Singapore today . But .. the party ??  “ , CLεÍí  explain .

“ Neh ?? Ommooo .. You should go now , Umma will take care of it . “ , Mrs. Kim said .

“ But .. “

“ Go … I hve Keren and your friends too … “ , she said and take her bag ans give it to her .

“ Arrasso … I will go back when Jongin’s birthday if I can . Bye umma .. Bye keren , bye all .. sorry for bother you all . “ , CLεÍí  said before she leave .

“ it’s okay .. be careful !! “ , they said .

CLεÍí  got a plane that day too . Her umma sick of miss CLεÍí  . She spend her time with her umma . As her promise , she back to Seoul on Jongin's day . Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim pick her in the airport . Before that day , CLεÍí tell Kyungsoo to kyungsoo invites Jongin go all day and in the evening invites Jongin to where the party was held , that’s the plan , so Jongin didn’t know CLεÍí’s back to Seoul already .

" You shouldn't pick me , i can ride the taxi . " , CLεÍí said when she get into the car .

" It's okay .. We still have enough time .. " , Mrs. Kim said and then she take a box , " this's for you .. "

" N-neh ?? For me ?? For what umma ?? " , CLεÍí ask and she just told CLεÍí to open it , " a phone ? For me ? Really ? " , they nod .

" We buy two , one for you and another one for Kai .. It's same .. " , Mr. Kim said as CLεÍí take that phone from the box .

" Gomawo .. " , CLεÍí thanked to them .

" And CLεÍí .. Actually we have a favor for you . " , Mrs. Kim said .

" N-neh ? What's that ? " , CLεÍí listen they carefully .

" If we're not here , can you take care of Jongin for us ? " , she ask as she look at CLεÍí .

CLεÍí surprise when she said like that , suddenly a bad feeling appear , " what're you saying umma ? You will always here . Don't said something like that .. " , CLεÍí said quickly .

" We just said ' if ' Cleii-ah .. Can you ?? " , Mr. Kim said .

" Of course .. You don't have to said that , i will take care of him .. " , CLεÍí knead his hand in front of her chest .

When the car turn right , from the opposite appear with fast speed didn't care the red light . And then the car bomp to CLεÍí's car . And the last thing CLεÍí remember the car rolling in the road and the she didn't remeber anything .

When she wake up , she already in the hospital . She feel something cover her chest and when she want move a pain come . And then she remember about that accident , she wake up quickly without notice the pain altought that's so pain .

CLεÍí ask about her parent to the nurse there , " I'm sorry .. But they both ... Die .. " , CLεÍí's tears rolling down as she heard that . In her heart , she didn't believe it , she won't believe it . She know now why her parent say like that in the car , when she remember she start crying hardly .

That nurse brings CLεÍí to a place , CLεÍí can saw a picture of her parent and condolence wreath. And then she saw Kai there crying with Kyungsoo beside him . When Jongin realize CLεÍí come , he stand quickly and approach her .

" Jongin-a ..."

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ?? GO ... !!!! BECAUSE OF YOU , MY PARENT'RE DIE !! YOU .. I WON'T SEE YOU AGAIN !! GO FROM HERE NOW !!!!!!!!! " , Jongin shout as he's crying and  everyone look at him including Kyungsoo , Kyungsoo approach Jongin and try to calm him .

CLεÍí still stand there as she feels a knife slice her heart . Her tears rolling down . She fall in her kneels and stay there , " UMMA !!! APPA !! " , she crying hardly . Jongin heard and saw CLεÍí still there , he approach her .

" What're you doing here 'huh ? I said GO !!! THEY'RE NOT YOUR PARENT ANYMORE !! GO !! " , He pull her hand without know her ribs're broken . CLεÍí try to hold the pain and try to keep stay there , but Jongin stronger than her . She fell down and whimpered in pain but Jongin didn’t care. She chased out from there and the nurse take her back to her room .

At the funeral of Kai parents, CLεÍí stand away from the funeral because he knows that Jongin didn’t want to be there . She can see Jongin crying , she want accompany him and tell him it will okay . But she remember , because of her , his parent died . After that day , Kai won’t talk with CLεÍí or meet her . In the house , CLεÍí never see Jongin , when Jongin go home , he would ignore her or locked in the room, not even he rarely came home. CLεÍí  almost skip her meals everyday for wait Jongin and crying in her room alone everynight , blame herself CLεÍí’s parent want send her back , they concerned about their daughter .

In the end , they bring back CLεÍí to Singapore by force . But , she just got worse , wont get out from her room . Finally , her parent give up and let her back to Seoul with her brother . When she back to Jongin’s house , that house was sold . She try to call Kyungsoo to ask where Jongin is , but his phone is always off . She ask Kere to call Kyungsoo too but it’s same .  From that day , she never meet with Jongin .

END FLASHBACK

 

 

 

..Happy Bananamilk001's day ..

.. thanks for all of you who read my stories and become subscribers ..

.. I hope you don't get bored with my stories , hehehe ..

.. Thanks a lot ^^..

*bow*