SPY

I'm not a GENIE

Onew wake up with smile in his face , he check keren's wallet in his bag to make sure the members didn't stolen it. When onew came out from the room , onew feel something weird there . Because all the eyes look at him and weird smile .

" wae ?? " , onew ask .

" ani .. " , they said quickly but still put that smile in their face .

" hmmmm ?? " , onew respond .

" let's go kids we have schedule here ... " , their manager said with high spirit . They came into the van as their manager explain every schedule , " okee ... I will bring onew and key to sbs building first , and then jonghyun and taemin to kbs building ...and minho to the syutting place . Onew and jonghyun you take care your dongsaeng ' arrasso ??? "

" neh ... " , they two said .

Onew and key arrive in the sbs building and came ouy from the van quickly . But key back to van before the van can leave .

" don't forget our plan guys ! " , key said and all of them answer with high spirit except CLeii ( in Taemin:'s body ) didn't give any respond , " See you there then . :D"


4 p.m. ......
Taemin and Jonghyun sit in the bubble cafe as they wait key and minho come . They sit in the corner of the cafe . 

" they will meet at 4 pm 'right ? " , Cleii ask

" hhuumm .. I read their messages clearly . " , Jonghyun answer and play his phone . And then they saw key arrive but their eyes wide look at his clothes .

" KYAAA !! I know you're fashionable but WHY ARE YOU WEAR SOMETHING LIKE THAT  ??????? Can you dress like normal people ??? Aiisshhh ... we will be caught by Onew hyung ... " , said frustation 



#Flashback#

Cleii arrive in the dorm at 11 pm after meet with Taemin , she think the members already sleep but when she open the door she saw they sit around the dining table .

" you're late .. " , key said .

When cleii think the reason , suddenly minho interupt , " it's okay key .. he came at right time ... " Minho said as his eyebrows up and down.

" right time ? " , she confuse and feel bad about it .

They make a short discuss and then jonghyun wrap my shoulder with his arm ," hehehehe ... hmmm .. you know , for the punishment , can you must take onew hyung's phone . " , jonghyun said .

" neh ? Why me ? Andwae .. andwae .. " , she answer and pull down Jonghyun's arm quickly .

" aaisshhh ... c'mon ... " , Jonghyun said as Minho drag cleii to the room suddenly with Key help them too . Cleii 
 tried to survive by holding on to the door but Minho take off it and finally They drag her into the room and lock the door from outside . She can hear they say fighting for her

" aiiissshhhh ... " , cleii mess my hair . Cleii saw onew's phone in his hand , " how can i take it ? " , he whisper .

She slowly approach his bed quitely . She touch it and pull it slowly but onew moving suddenly . When she try again , onew moving again and again . Finally she take it forcely because she was so frustation . When she can get the phone Onew wake up .

" h...hyuu...yuunngg ... " , cleii stutter and try think a reason , " hyu .. hyung .. i .. i c-can ex-explain ... " but onew fall down in his bed , " hyung ? " , she approach and look at him , " hyung ? " , she wave her hand in front of his face , " he's sleep ? " , she smile .

Cleii came out from the room and saw the hyungs waiting her , " this ... " , she give it to Jonghyun .

" asaaaa ... gomawo Taeminnie ... " , Jonghyun mess Cleii's hair but Cleii throw his hand , " hehehehhe ... Peace ... " , he make peace sign with his hand but  she just pout .

" Heehehehe ... Don't be like that Taemin-ah ...  " , Minho interupt and embrace her .

" check his inbox . " , key command .

Jonghyun look for something in the phone , " found it !! " , they look at the phone quickly , it's just a number , no name but Cleii think she know that number , " They want meet tomorrow ?? "

" Who's that's girl ?? " , Minho said , " I never know Onew close with a girl before 'right ? "

" let's follow him ! How ??? Spy ... Spy ... " , key suggest suddenly . 

" cool !!! Let's meet there tomorrow , arrasso ? " , they nod .

#endflashback#



" WAE ?? it's normal , something wrong with my ...  " , before he can finish his word Cleii cover his mouth and pull it as Minho pull Jonghyun too as they saw Onew came into the cafe .

" Welcome in bubbles cafe , can i help you ? " , the waitress said .

" mocca latte please .. " , onew order .

" neh ... please wait a minute . " , she said . When onew wait his order he hear one of the waitresses talk about him .

" we're so lucky today ... look .. all of SHINee here .. they're so ing handsome ... " , one of them said .

Onew just smile when hear that , " wait ... them ? " , Onew confused , " don't say they ... " . Onew look araound quickly he just saw people drink a coffee and a group sit in the corner of the cafe  , but he feel weird with his clothes . Onew approach them . He feels know their figure . He approach them slowly .

" KYYAAAA !!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ?? "