Meet Kai part I

I'm not a GENIE

 

Cleii open her eyes slowly and her vision still blurry. She blink her eyes to get them back to normal. Where is it? Hospital? How ... Then she try to sit although her head feel so heavy. Then, she saw her brother come out from toilet.

" oppa?? " he's here? that's mean .... she lift her am and look at it and then check her body I'm back? Hell yes ... I'M BAAAACCCCKKK!!!  She smile widely.

" you're awake?  gwenchana? Why are you smiling by yourself??   ", Benny said as he sit beside her bed.

She nod, " nothingn ... what happen? why am I here? ", clei ask.

"  that's my line, what happen with you? I found you unconscious in your room, you almost give e heart attack!", Benny yell on one breath.

Although cleii don't know what actually happen she lower her head won't make her brother worry, " sorry for troubling you oppa ... "

Benny sigh, " Don't know .... I call Mom and Dad already, they says they will get here soon ..."

" Oppa!  I won't .. ",Cleii didn't hate her parent but she just scare they will bring her back to Singapore again.

" Let's talk about it next time ... I won't fight with you ... ", Benny said as someone knock the door, " I will call doctor, wait here .... Keen will come a minute, she's in the next door .."

" Really?? ", he nod and then left Clei alone n the room.

She feel so dry, she sit and see the water in the table near the couch. Then before she can down from her bed, the door opened.

" Keren-ahh you're her ", Cleii thought it was Keren since her brother said earlier but it wasn't her, " J-jongin ..."

Jongin was suppose to see Taemin but he went to wrong room because Taemin's room in front of her room. He was surprise saw Cleii there. The next thing he realize his foot bring him out from that room quickly.

" Jongin?  What are yo-"

He saw Keren and his hyungs , he bow and left them without saying the word.

" What's wrong with him?? ", Key ask as the members just shook their head.

" What the- Cleii!!  She can't see him .. ", Keren panic and want open the door as Cleii open the door from other side, " Cleii-ahh?? "

" He's here .. I see him, Jongin .. he .. I must find him .. ", Cleii said and want to run after Kai.

" Cleii ... "

" I must find him .. ", she keep said that and move keren aside, before keren can hit the ground Onew caught her.

" What happen with her?  Why -  "

Jonghyun ask but Keren cut him ," I will tell you later, before something bad happen ..", she said and run after her.

" I will come with you .. I still have something to do with her .. ", Onew said as Minho nod. Jonghyun and Key  bring Taemin back to his room.

" you know they know each other didn't you ?" , Key ask.

Taemin nod," but I still didn't know what happen between them ... "

Cleii run as she can but she didn't saw Kai anywhere. She feels so exhausted and her vision start blurred but she's endure it and keep looking for Kai. She went to first floor and then she saw Kai in the another side of the road want leave the hospital. She want run after him but someone pull her arm.

" let me go!!! ", CLEO said as she saw a taxi stop in front of Kai but Minho keep hold her.

The taxi start leave, " You come back wit- AACCKK ", Clei bite his hand and run after the taxi, " YAAHH!!! "

" JONGIINN!! ", she keep call Kai and hope he hear her and stop the taxi but the taxi didn't stop.

Clei stop on the road try to catch her breath, her chest feels burning and everything rotating. And then everything become black. She fall unconscious in the road.

Kai actually hear Clei call him but he won't stop the taxi, then he saw Cleii fall unconscious in the road. He want stop the taxi but nothing come out from his mouth.

" Sir, your friend .. shouldn't we stop?  She's ..", the driver said but Kai cut him.

" Aniyo .. I don't know her .. "