Meet Kai part II

I'm not a GENIE

 

" Jongin .. please forgive me .. please .. don't leave me .. ", Clei mutter as her eyes still close.

Taemin approach her ed and shook her softly since he's just alone there. Benny go meet clei's doctor. Taemin force Onew and Key to accompany Keren eat since the others have the schedule.

" Cleii ...", he shook her again to make her wake up.

" JONGIN!! ", she shout as she wake up. Her breath was uncontrollable then her tears fall.

Taemin look at her sadly as in his hearth he was curious what happen between Kai and Cleii. He sit in the edge of her bed and then pull her to his embrace, " ssshh .. it's okay .. "

After that day, no one hear Cleii talk or drink or eat, she just lay in the hospital bed look out the window and then she will cry by herself. her parent start worry about her condition, she become weak and weak and this is almost a week since she meet Kai. Her friends try to make her back but they fail.

Taemin keep look at his phone wait Keren's message, he keep texting to Keren to ask about Cleii ( Keren become close with SHINee now ^^). He sigh as he put his pone down to the table and lay his head in the table.

" What happen hyung?? ", Kai ask.

" Nothing .. Just think .. ", Taemin mumble.

" A girl? ", Kai ask as Taemin nod and blow his bang.

" You know? I really like her. She's so cherrful and hyper, but I like it. She always bordering and nagging me with her message but I don't mind .. now she can't .. ", he look out the window as he said.

" waeyo? ", Kai says.

" that's the problem .. I don't know why she act like that .. ", he sigh again.

" Hyung ..."

" You want accompany me to meet her?? ", Taemin already think about bring Kai to meet Keen since that day but he didn't know what he would says to him to bring him there. Kai want protest but Taemin cut him," I promise it just take one hour please? ", Taemin blink his eyes to Kai

" Arassoo .. sometime I feel you still 5 years old hyung ..", Kai joking.

They go to the hospital, Kai feel his hearth beat so fast as they arrive because they go to hospital where Cleii stay. Kai still remember where the room Cleii stay . He hold his breath as they arrive in front of Cleii room. When Taemin want knock the door, the door opened from opposite. Benny come out with panic face, he's surprise when see Kai stand there.

" Kai??? "

" H-hyung?? ", he stutter.

" What are you doing here? ", Benny ask.

" I-i .. ", Kai didn't know what he should answer.

" Hung what happen?  You seems in a rush?? ", Taemin ask to break the awkward.

" ahh .. !! Taemin help me looking for Cleii, she rumaway , I think she's mad to us because she will transfer to hospital in Singapore.", Benny said.

" Neh??  She will transfer?? "

" I will explain it later .. I have a bad feeling about her now .. Please .. ", Benny said.

" Arasso ..",

Taemin pull Kai to help him looking for Cleii, they almost looking for her every floor in the hospital but she didn't seen everywhere.

"HEELPPP!! ", someone shout from girl washroom.

Taemin come into the girl washroom immediately. He see a worker shout and knock the door hardly.

" What happen? ", Taemin ask to her.

She look at Taemin up and down as she know him, " please help me, I saw blood from inside ... I call her but she didn't answer .. ", she explain.

Taemin nod, " move ", she nod and move aside. Taemin kick the door as the door open he he saw Cleii with her worst cut.

" Cleeii!! ", he approach her quickly ," yaahh ... cleii ", Taemin shook her body, " Ajumma help me put her in my back"

" Hyu-", Kai want call Taemin but stop hen he saw Taemin carry Cleii with blood still bleeding.

They wait Cleii in the outside emergency room, Benny run approach them quickly with Cleii's mom.

" Aunty", Kai whisper as he see Cleii's mom.

" Kai?  Why - what?? "

" What happen? " Benny said. Then he saw blood in Taemin jacket," what happen with her?? "

" she try to kill herself in the washroom ",  Taemin said as he look at the floor.

 A tears fall down in Cleii mom cheek. Benny step back and whisper her dongsaeng name then he look at Kai.

" is this you want 'huh??  Are you feel  satisfied now??  ", Benny said as he approach Kai.

" Benny ..", his mom try to stop her son.

" MOM!!! Because of him, she suffer like that!! I almost lost her twice mom!!  TWICE!! It's enough I almost lost her once mom .. ", Benny said with lower voice.

" She try to kill herself before?? "