Chapter 2: Black and White

This time...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I look up into its eyes.

“It’s been a while hasn’t it boy?” I smile. It takes me a while to realise that the weight off of my back had vanished, He probably had bolted when this one appeared. “Such a good boy! Scared the mean bully away for me… You always seem to save me when I need you the most… Thank you.” I gently pat its head and it snuggles up to me. “You are a silly little wolf, you know that right?” I grin as I wrap my arms around its neck and bury my face into his beautiful white coat. The tingling sensation of its panting on my cheek made me smile because for something that seems vicious at first glance, It is so calm and gentle.

It took me a while before I realised it was still raining and both me and the wolf were drenched through. Without a second thought, I got up and called it to follow me, which it did with not much thought.

“Do you want to stay at my house tonight Wolfie?” I say as I tilt my head slightly, waiting for an answer and almost like he understood, he pushed his head into my hand that hung slightly to my side. “I’ll take that as a yes… If I can find home…” I mumble the last part as we begin to wander the streets.

It is a good job I came out at night or else people would have freaked out about the whole wolf thing but not me… To me, it’s like a giant dog.

The rain lightens up but doesn’t stop. It’s like having a shower right now and I can tell that I am not the only one who doesn’t like this one bit as I watch my companion growl at a few drops and snap at them which I found the cutest.

Before I realised it, we were stood at my door. I smile at the wolf as it sits down near my door almost as if it was waiting for me to open it for it.

“You know where to go…” I whisper before I open the door and when I do, He disappears in a flash up my stairs and straight to my room.

As I look around the house, I notice the whole place is dark and empty.

Guess they both went out again…

I fall into a slight depression as I drag myself up the stairs and throw myself on the bed. I hate this! It takes a while before I realise that something is tickling my side and then I remember the wolf.

“Oh, sorry boy…” I gently hug him again and feel his heart beat sooth me. “Do you want to sleep on the bed to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter