Chapter 16: Prince Charming

This time...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I spent most of my time thinking if I should add this and I have decided to :) I shall shock you into commenting 

mwahahahahaha ! :) I took advice from a Troll friend and she said to shock you guys so I will :)

Enjoy~ ;) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

As I looked at Suga lying completely still under the pressure of them three, I think back to all the things he had ever done to me. All the violent acts, taunting, threats and scars he has given me yet I can’t bring myself to let this happen so I let out a frustrated sigh, “Zelo, Youngjae, Daehyun, stop… please.” I whisper and they immediately back off and change back into their normal selves with a slight moan as they glared at Suga.

“Why?....” Suga questioned as he sat up a little, His eyes rapidly searching mine for an answer to which I only replied with an ice cold glare.

“I don’t want them to get their hands dirty.”

After that sentence escaped my lips, I heard a growl from behind me as a voice boomed out angrily at me. “Why would you get dirty? Is it because of what we are?!”

Tears were full to the brim as I inhaled a deep breath and turned round to face Jin, earning a gasp from him as he saw the wounds still fresh on my face.

“Never have I once thought of you guys as dirty or disgusting… Just the jerk who likes to see me hurt.” And with that, I violently knocked into Jin who was trying to block my path and ran as far as I could before I collapsed onto my knees with a gasp for air. It was hard to breathe as I rapidly looked around my environment to figure out where I was and I found myself sat in the middle of the wood next to a big blue blossom tree which began swaying lightly in the gentle breeze as if it was telling me that everything was going to be ok.

I cried for myself, I cried because of family, I cried because of him and I cried because I am human. Why do we have so much pressure on our shoulders and why are we the ones that put it there? Can’t we just go with the flow and follow wherever life leads us?.... I suppose that would be too easy…

The moon shone across the lake (that I had found behind the tree) and across my pale face that was staring back at me. As I looked closer, I felt a sense of regret because of all the sadness that had gradually built up in my eyes till this point. Calmly thinking about it, nobody came after me… Or maybe they didn’t care.

Staring deeply into my reflection, I reached out the tips of my fingers and rippled the water so I could no longer see my face. “I hate it…”

“Hate what?” A low voice hummed as I felt a pair of hands lightly squeeze my shoulders and I lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter