Chapter 5: The Big Bad Wolf

This time...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The knocking repeated and a deep croaky voice echoed through the cracks of my wooden door. “Little Red are you there, your wolf is here…”

Great just my luck! It’s a creepy old guy and he wants to stay in my room… I swear that I will kill Jin!

A slight shift of mood in the room left me hiding behind the sofa as Jin went to open the door. “Dude, you need to calm down cause you’re gonna creep her out…” Jin’s voice sighed before another voice began laughing hysterically.

This voice doesn’t really sound vicious but I don’t really want to find out so I continue hiding behind objects as I slowly begin to guide myself to the kitchen where I can be completely hidden but everything failed when a pair of arms wrapped around me, lifting me up from the ground and bringing me into clear view of everyone.

“Aww she is so cute!” The stranger cooed. As I looked towards his face, I feel totally embarrassed when I realise that his voice was a fake one earlier and he is a handsome (and a little bit short) boy. He rapidly moves towards me with a strong gaze before he kisses my cheek and winks at me. “My name is Jimin but you can call me Hubby~”

I gave him my best ‘Are-You-Crazy’ look and tried hard to seek other assistance from the dummies surrounding me but every time we had eye contact, they looked away from me.

Aish, avoiding me?!

Then something un-expected happened… Suga stands up in front of me and starts to growl at the now slightly agitated Jimin causing me to question my whole life.

I am not joking. This is how shocking this is for me.

To be honest, I never really witnessed him do anything apart from frequent yawning.

My attention was brought back by a sudden loud cracking noise which made the room completely silent and obviously, I was curious so I went to look and absolute horror filled my face as I looked down to find a tiny wolf puppy chewing viciously on my mum’s favourite piece of art.

“Ahh! Put that down!” Jimin commanded and it soon stopped chewing before it morphed into a boy who looked about 6 years old.

I stare into the boy’s Brown eyes then back at Jimin before I hide behind Jungkook who walked towards us to find out what the racket was.

“What are you doing?” His just-woken-up voice whispered as I buried my face into his back. He let me stay there as he tried to get the gist of what was happening.

To be honest, I didn’t notice he wasn’t here… Sorry Wol-Jungkook.

“Go say hi to your new Eomma, Dae!” Jimin suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter