Chapter 3: Welcome to hell

This time...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I drag my relentless body to the hell hole called school and as I look towards the gates, I wish that Taehyung and Wol- Jungkook! (Damn I need to stop doing that!) just killed me when I thought they would.

As soon as I step foot into the gates, my time in hell begins.

Within the first 15 minutes of being here I have been Hit 5 times, Spat at 11 times, scratched 3 times, tripped 9 times, hair yanked 18 times and I have been completely drenched in a bucket of freezing water which smelt like it came from the swimming pool so I narrowed it down to the swimming club…

Most people think I am over exaggerating… I am NOT.

This is better than most days. This is about half of what they usually do so I am quite relieved even though I wince in pain as the wind gently touches my freshly marked face. Everything went in slow motion as I found myself slowly falling down the steps as I was on my way to class and as I collapse in a pile at the bottom, I hear an evil cackle from the top of the stairs but the person disappears before I see their face. Instead, I am greeted by the Idiot a.k.a Suga.

“Well, I know I am good looking but there is no need for you to throw yourself at my feet…” He chuckled at me before he stuck out his hand towards my face.

“I don’t have any money…” I snarl at him while I push myself up and dust my uniform.

“No I meant-“ and before he could finish what he was saying, somebody flung their arms around me and spun me round and round while laughing in that familiar voice.

“Hellooo~” He playfully cooed before he my face which left both me and Suga in absolute shock. I was in shock because I couldn’t see who it was but I don’t know why Suga was in shock…

“Hyung, I found her first!” He playfully shouted as a worn out Taehyung suddenly appeared from around the corner which left me thinking before reality struck me faster than a bullet.

“Jungkook?” I question lightly and my hunch was proven right as he holds me at arm’s length and smiles brightly before nodding and hugging me while looking at the now completely silent Suga who is just staring at us.

“Who is this?” Jungkook says coldly as he looks Suga up and down while back hugging me and soon Taehyung was holding my hand and joining in this crazy staring contest.

The silence was long and painful until his voice cut through

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter