Chapter 9: It's only fair...

This time...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What the hell do you think you’re playing at?” The voice growled in a dangerously cold tone while pulling Jin further away from me.

His eyes!

I grab onto his shoulders and stare into his once carefree orbs before whispering from total shock. “J-hope.”

He doesn’t even tear his eyes from Jin as I lightly cup his face, trying to get him to look at me.

Why?

I let out a little whimper as J-Hope suddenly grabs my waist and crashes me into him with utter force that stung. “She is mine…” He growled loudly at Jin before bearing his teeth and resting his head on mine, showing that he is dominant.

The only person that reacted in this situation was Dae who came running over and trying to pull J-Hope away with his tiny hands, shouting “No! Eomma!” and sniffling.

My heart tore a little to see Dae like that so I somehow slipped through J-Hopes tight grasp, Grabbed Dae and began running as fast as possible out of the house. It didn’t matter where, as long as I get away from that horrible atmosphere.

I don’t like violence and I hate awkward situations, J-hope and Jin both know that by now.

As I sprint further away, ignoring the shouts that erupted behind us, I hear Dae giggle playfully as he slowly bounces up and down in my arms when I run.

Glad one of us is enjoying this…

I ran as if our lives depend on it. I know they wouldn’t hurt us but…

My thoughts are interrupted when I look around swiftly and notice that it is dark out and the clouds above threaten absolute war.

I can’t let Dae be out in this weather, he will get ill.

I frown as the rain begins to fire down, quickly sprinting into the wood near us so that maybe the rain would hit us less but it did not have that desired effect.

Occasionally stumbling, I rapidly run to a cave that I used to play in when I was younger in hope that we can get warm and dry.

“Eomma, Where are we going?” Dae asks as I begin to run faster, causing him to grip on for dear life as if every step threatened to throw him away.

I look into his eyes and smile lightly as the mixture of rain and sweat glide down my face. “Somewhere warm.”

When we reach the cave, I place Dae down and collapse to the floor, panting. I look around us and notice not much has changed since I was last here but then all of my alarms in my head s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter