Chapter 8: Noona, Just miss school!

This time...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I get Noona tonight!” Jungkook cheered as he led me back into my room.

My hand shivered slightly as it was surrounded by his. It’s warm.

“Jungkook… Are you serious?” I chuckle, hoping that he is joking but it goes downhill when he doesn’t answer me. I stop in my tracks and space out but I am immediately brought back when I am lifted over Jungkook’s shoulder.

He chuckles triumphantly as he walks straight into the room and locks the door. “Noona is mine now!” He giggled and twirled me around while singing ‘I need a girl’ by Taeyang.

Although I was trying to stay serious, I ended up chuckling along with him and tightly wrapping my arms around his neck so I didn’t fall.

Tiredness hit us quickly as we both tried hard to catch our breath from the mass amounts of laughing and we both collapsed on the bed.

“Noona…” Jungkook sighed and covered his face with one arm and I pouted at him, even though he couldn’t see it.

“I am not your Noona… I am younger than you!” I whine at him and poke his arm, earning a chuckle from him.

He suddenly turned towards me and brushed a piece of hair behind my ear. “What’s your name?”

And that’s when it hit me. Nobody knows my name…

Not even the school bully, Suga.

I sigh and look at the ceiling. “Min” As soon as it left my mouth, he burst out in a laughing fit, rolling about on my bed till he eventually fell off.

“O-O-Oh M-my g-go-d r-rea-al-ly?” He spat out in between laughs.

“Yeah…” My face turns completely red and I bury it in a pillow. I don't get why its funny though...

“Well then…” He smiled brightly as he gradually calmed himself down. “I am gonna call you Seoljin, ok? If the others ask… tell them that.” He smiled brightly as he pulled the pillow away from me and lifted up my chin so he could gaze into my eyes. “Min, this is our secret.” He chuckled before collapsing down onto the bed and dragging me down with him. “Night Min…” He smirked at me before burying his head in my neck.

“Night Wolfie…” I chuckle lightly and bury my face into his chest.

 

I woke up to the beeping of my alarm clock and to the sight of Jungkook angrily shaking it and mumbling “Shut up! You will wake her...” Letting out the occasional growl.

Oh that’s right. School.

“Morning Wolfie… Did you sleep well?” I smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter