Chapter 15: Sugar will be the death of you!

This time...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wow… So that’s a shock…

Walking over to the little girl who was huffing and glaring at Suga, I decided to call her the name we agreed on “Haemi, You have a loud voice…” I pause and watch as she puffs her chest proudly and grins. “But apologise to Suga…Sunbae… please.” Her chest quickly deflated when she took in what I said and she let out a little whine before walking straight to Suga.

“I am sorry old man.”

“Yah!” Suga shouted at her but she was already running of with Dae laughing and I can’t help but respect her for that, Haemi has got style~

The room went silent as I tried to remember why I was angry earlier and when I heard the front door click closed, I remembered why I ran down here in such a rage. “Suga, Get your back here!” I yelled ferociously as I grabbed my uniform that lay on the neatly stacked clothes on the stairs, sending the pile tumbling to a messy pile at the bottom, before sprinting like I was possessed out of the door.

When I got to school, A few people avoided me, moving out of the way when they saw me, some letting out a high pitch squeak but I didn’t care. Yes. I must have looked scary. I was glaring, sweating and my hair had covered my face. But none of these things mattered, the only thing that mattered was that I was going to hang Suga by his underwear from the top of the school and let him make friends with the pigeons!

Messily slipping on my uniform as I walked, I spotted Suga sat down laughing with his group that usually bully me. Swallowing a gulp, I march myself over to him and cough to get their attention. “Ahem…”

“Get lost bug.” One of his mates pushed me onto the floor while kicking me in the shin. I let out a little whimper as the pain doesn’t stop but it only caused him to laugh at me. “Go away!” The boy shouted again before picking me up by my hair, causing me to scream in pure agony as my hands fought to get my hair out of his grasp. I looked at Suga for help and hope filled me as his eyes connected with mine but he broke the moment by getting up and walking away. His friends must have took this as a sign to beat me up because the next thing I knew; legs were flying at me from every angle as I lay in a pool of my own blood and tears on the floor and of course no one would help me. I felt my vision slipping as I saw phones flashing as students took pictures and in the middle of them all was Suga just staring with a bored expression on his face.

I hate you Suga…

Surprisingly, when I woke up, I was alone in the hall where they left me. The thing that surprised me the most was the fact that beside me, 3 beautiful wolves lay next to me… and I didn’t recognise a single one.

One of them began to stir as I tried to sit up but collapsed back down into the puddle again before I could attempt to get up again, one of the wolves was whimpering while some of the wounds on my face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter