Chapter 13: It's not what you think...

This time...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Midget, you have till I count to 3 to explain…”

I turned slightly to find my brother glaring at me and the boys all sat on their knees looking like they just saw hell and knowing my brother, they had.

“O-oppa I-I can ex-explain-“ I stumble but he scoffs and gives me his sassy face.

“What else were you gonna do? Write a play?” His voice laughed and I can see the nervousness in everyone’s faces. His face is full of nothing but pure disgust towards me now.

Carefully, I sit up and look my brother directly in the eyes. “It is not what you think, I am living with them because-“ I start confidently but then stop.

How do I explain this? I can’t just say that they are all wolves that somehow ended up living with me. Even if I wanted to, I can’t explain when I don’t understand myself…

“I proposed to her!” A voice shouted suddenly in the little gathering of punished people. My brother lets out a chuckle as he looks at the latter.

“My god J-Hope, I swear you look worse every time I see you… How the hell did you get involved in all this?” I can’t help but feel annoyed at the fact that when he said ‘all this’ He signalled to me with his head. I watch as they both let out a chuckle and the atmosphere lightens.

In amongst the happy reunion between my brother and his long lost childhood friend, I realise something that I wish I had noticed earlier.

“…Where is Dae?...” I question lightly as everyone goes silent and glances round the room. Horror fills my face as panic erupts from the boys (Except for my brother who doesn’t know what is wrong) and I pull myself to my feet.

“What are you-“ My brother begins to shout but I ignore him completely and rush towards the door. His hand automatically catches me and spins me violently to face him. “Don’t ignore me, you-“

“What do you want?! My baby is out there somewhere and because of your stupid games, I don’t have him with me! Let me go Kris Oppa! Pretend I am not here just like normal! You don’t need to know who they are to me because you don’t care anyway! Leave me alone!” I scream furiously before violently shoving my brother back, making him fall back onto the bed frame which I admit, looked quite painful.

I will apologise later but right now I need Dae…

Without much thought my body automatically begins sprinting in a direction I am not familiar with, almost as if it is instinctively telling where to find Dae and I hope that it is right.

If only my life wasn’t so compli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter