Chapter 6: The things of which dreams are made of...

This time...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a while of lying there, Dae suddenly gets up and climbs round the back of me before falling asleep again which to be honest looked absolutely adorable as he couldn’t even open his little eyes. That left me face to face with the other.

How did you sneak in?..

I watch as his face scrunches up and little beads of sweat fall down his face before I try to wake him up from what I assume to be a nightmare.

I was suddenly tackled by a tight hugs as he panted in my ear, desperately trying to inhale air. “Don’t leave! Please! Don’t!” He pleaded as he began shaking violently so I wrap my arms around him and his head carefully before I hush him into a calm state.

“It’s ok… I’m here… I’m not going anywhere…” I whisper to him and look down into his sparkling eyes as his tears threaten to fall right there and then. “Don’t worry… I am here.” I smile causing him to stare at me before he buried his face into my neck, slowly inhaling and exhaling before letting out a relieved sigh.

“Little red, Thanks…” He whispers gently as he tried to snuggle deeper into my neck, almost like he was trying to escape this whole place.

I chuckle lightly before I lightly tap his head. “Silly Jin…” That caused him to pout at me a little. “Was it the same as before?” I ask wearily and he nods.

So it’s happening again…

I sigh before standing up, leaving Jin shocked and staring at me like a 5-year-old who has just watched their favourite balloon fly away. his head gently, I give him a weak smile. “I’ll be back later…” And with that, I left Jin and Dae in my bed and walked downstairs to find 3 wolves arguing with a weak looking wolf that must have been out in the rain last night because all of it’s fur is drenched through to the point where if the others weren’t there, I wouldn’t have known it was a wolf.

I watch as it lightly bows to me before collapsing on the floor and turning into a boy who has cuts and bruises all over his body. I feel my heart tighten as I look at his face and recognise him.

J-Hope…

I quickly rush to his side, ignoring the three shouting warnings at me and sit him up against me. “You idiot! Where did you go!?”

He weakly glances at me and then closes his eyes; He has lost a lot of blood…

“Guys, carry him upstairs!” I order them but they all give me shifty looks. “NOW!”

And with that, The boys were hauling him upstairs while I was drastically rushing around to find my first aid kit and my br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter