Chapter 11: Miss Right

This time...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I quickly wrap myself into a human burrito with the quilt and hide underneath the bed away from Jimin before shouting “Jimin, Control yourself!” but that didn’t work as I am dragged out from underneath and the cover is ripped away from me, leaving me feeling exposed even though I am fully clothed.

He won’t listen to me! Maybe…

I sit up and look directly at Jimin, causing him to lean his head to the side from confusion. I smirk and say the first thing I could think of. “If you don’t stop, I will NEVER you again… I think I shall make every Sunday a day. Everybody will like that but wait!” I gasp dramatically. “You probably would have to sit and watch…” I smirk as panic flashes across his face and he once again changes into wolf form, brushing his silvery fur against me as he laid his head in my lap and looked up at me pleadingly. I let out a light chuckle and his head carefully before standing up.

“Let’s go… Jimin” my voice doesn’t waver as I call him over to my side and I hear him purr a little before jogging over to me because by now, I was out of the door and at the top of the stair case.

As I turn at the bottom of the stairs, I am immediately tackled to the ground with a loud thud by two overly worried people. “Noona!” The two shout in unison as they bury their heads in my neck.

I take a deep breath before I say “I am NOT Your Noona!” and by the time I finish the last word, I am basically screaming. Making them cover their ears before chuckling loudly at me.

While we were on the floor laughing, I feel weight on my legs so I lift my head up to find Dae had laid across my legs, cuddling them as tightly as he could with his little eyes closed looking quite distraught.

“Dae…” I say gently as I sit up and his back gently. “What’s wrong?”

He lifts his little head up clearly and stares at me as little droplets trickle down his face. “Eomma…” He begins. “You and Hyung have made a baby!” He shrieked before crying even louder. I collapse on the floor from shock of what Dae had said.

“No, Dae we haven-“ I begin to try and explain but Jimin cuts me off when he suddenly wrapped his arms around me from behind.

“So what…” He smirked at Dae, I turned round and found him only in Boxers which caused my face to turn into a near enough impossible shade of red.

 

After a while of explaining to Dae, I managed to convince him that nothing happened but he insisted that I sit down so we could have ‘The talk’. That’s right. Little Dae was giving me a lecture of his version of ‘The talk’ which went a little like this. “Eomma, You should kiss from a distance or in a room with lots and lots of people or else I will end up with a younger sibling! I am too young to be an uncle! Gosh Eomma, Did H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter