Chapter 7: Well, I am wide awake now!

This time...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I quietly walk into the living room and notice everybody’s eyes are on me and it wasn’t a pleasant feeling.

I let out a little sigh before I sit in the space they left me and then Taehyung suddenly flicked a bright light in my eyes which nearly blinded me until Jungkook turned off the power source.

“Who is he to you? What did Jin Hyung do? Are you Ok?” Suga suddenly exploded. Questions flew out of his mouth like nothing and despite me trying to answer one, he would always ask another before I even finish.

And that’s when I couldn’t take it… “LET ME ANSWER!” I scream, forgetting that Jin and J-hope are asleep upstairs until I hear a loud thud and we all fell silent. I glanced into Jungkook’s eyes and panicked before I mouthed ‘Hide me!’

He immediately pulled me to my feet and rushed me into the cupboard near the living room, it was such a tight fit; Our bodies were pressed tight together so he told me to put down my arms, which I had up to stop me being too close. When I did, It became less crowded…

“Where is she?...” A voice growled as it walked straight passed the cupboard door and into the living room. I didn’t notice but I was holding Jungkook’s hand tightly out of fear.

Why do they all seem to be temper mental? The only one who hasn’t been like that yet is Jungkook…. And maybe J-hope… I think…

I hear a few growls before a loud whimper and then silence. My heart dropped when the loudness did. All I did was fear the worst. I even ignored Jungkook’s desperate plea to stay in the cupboard and burst out of it into the midst of a horror scene.

Jin had Taehyung pinned on the floor in wolf form, bearing his teeth at his bare neck. For a moment, my body acted on its own as I tackle Jin off of Taehyung and pin him to the ground only just narrowly avoiding his vicious lunge for me.

“Listen to me!” I growl slightly at him and he freezes underneath me. “Stop this this instant! You dare try and hurt Taehyung… The moment you hurt anyone in this pack is the moment I will get rid of you myself.” I say aggressively and notice Jin is relaxed now so I get up and he changes back and that’s when it hit me. Like a rock, what I said pelted at my conscience.

Why did I say that?

“J-Jin I-“

“You just called us a pack…” Jin said without lifting his head up to face me and I struggle to catch my breath a little when he does. Tears are running down his face however, the beautiful smile just makes them glisten and sparkle as they gently caress his face before falling slightly onto his chest.

My breathing hitches as I look around th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter