Chapter 4: You too?!

This time...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I freeze on the spot as I look at the wolf in front of us. It’s not the wolf from yesterday so it’s not Jin and once again I was proven right as Jin appeared from out of my bathroom wearing nothing but a towel and water droplets clinging to his collar bone as he swished his hair slightly.

“I knew it…” Jungkook’s voice snapped from beside me but it didn’t tear my eyes away from the wolf at the bottom of the bed.

It looks familiar somehow…

It began growling and attempting to drag Taehyung and Jungkook off of the bed but they were having none of it. Soon I was surrounded by 4 beautiful wolves that were having a standoff and I didn’t approve. Gathering as much courage as I can muster this early in a morning, I slowly walk past the 3 of them so I could be face to face with the other wolf and I feel a gentle tug on my t-shirt so I turn around and see Taehyung with puppy eyes almost begging me not to go but I have to…

I sit down carefully in front of the golden brown wolf and let out a little sigh before sticking my hand out carefully towards it. “Come here, boy…” I whisper calmly and it slowly walks towards me before laying down with his head in my lap causing a few growls in the room before I signalled them to be quiet.

“Why did you have to find more wolves...” A voice sighed and I looked everywhere before I looked down at my lap with my eyes now doubling in size.

“Suga!” I scream causing everyone to hold their ears. The boys were transformed back into humans but that didn’t matter right now.

The dude who makes my life a living hell is a wolf and he is laying with his head on my lap right now!

I tried my best to get up and away from him but he grabbed my wrist and gave me a face full of pain. “Don’t leave me… Please…” and then he began to tear up, letting out the occasional whimper.

Damn my humanity!

After a while of discussing, the boys and I decided that he has to stay with us (Though I don’t remember giving them permission) and then the boys demanded that he has to be put on a chain tied to a post in the garden.

We can’t do that because that would be cruel… I think?

Well, dogs often get tied in the garden somewhere… NO! Suga is also HUMAN… That is some sort of offence.

I sit down on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter