Chapter 10: War of Hormone

This time...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I looked into his eyes as our noses slowly press onto each other before I let out a scoff. “If you don’t get off now, I will make you regret it…”

He gave me a little smirk and brushed my cheek with his hand as he casually laid on top of me. “Don’t want to…”

And with that, I brought my knee up, gaining contact with a certain regen that can bring any man crying to his knees. I smirked a little as he rolled over shouting English curse words that I would rather not repeat (Don’t worry, I had already covered Dae’s innocent little ears because I expected foul language but this is too much) I didn’t actually believe that there was that many swear words but there they were being recited to me by a boy called Rap monster.

I feel guilty after seeing him writhe in pain so I bend down to his level and pull him to his feet while lightly patting his head. “I’m sorry.” I say with a sincere smile but he just frowns and lowers himself down to Dae’s level.

“Little man, don’t ever pee off your mum… She is a monster.” He said while never peeling his eyes off me, covering his manhood. Dae looked confused before giving an answer that both startled and made me pleased.

“Obviously you, old man, did something wrong else Eomma would never do anything like that.” He let out a cute huff before hiding behind my legs and sticking his tongue out at the frozen boy.

Rap monster suddenly stood up and scooped me into his embrace causing me to turn beet red. “W-What are y-you d-doing?” I stutter a little and curse myself for sounding like an idiot.

Before I knew it, He also scooped up Dae and started running outside the cave and through the forest, occasionally checking behind us as he ran at inhumane speeds.

Of course it is an inhumane speed! He is a Wolf!

I face palm myself before holding tighter to Rap monster’s neck so I don’t fall but the rain made his skin slippery so I ended up hugging his whole body for safety to which he just let a chuckle escape his lips before increasing the speed.

“Where the hell are we going?!” I scream as he suddenly jumps something but as soon as I said it, we come to a complete hault.

“Not where are we going… Where are we?” He corrects me with a flash of those dimples. “And to answer, your house…” He flashes me a devious smile before slowly walking to open the door.

 “Rap Monster don’t-“ I begin screaming my warning but it is too late, He opened the door and just casually strolled in with me and Dae in hand straight into the middle of the living room where a gathering of the others just looked at us in utter shock.

“What the hell?!” Suga screamed before marching up to us and trying to snatch me out of Rap monster’s grip. A loud murderous growl escaped his lips before he transformed into his beautiful golden brown form. Almost immediately, we were surrounded by 6 wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter