Chapter 17: Hunting Oppa, Hunting.

This time...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At first, I couldn’t move. I watched as one by one they all left us sat there. The thing wrong with me… Why can’t I find it? Why am I like this?

“W-wait…” My voice squeaked quietly as my tears began to fall at the sight of them leaving me, even Jungkook had left after giving me a stare that hurt my heart. A stare of betrayal and confusion filled his face before he turned away from me. Obviously, Dae followed Jimin when he let out a loud frustrated growl and left which only broke my heart even more when he turned around and waved with a bright toothy smile before his little figure disappeared behind the door. Some of them left quietly, others left with a whirlwind of loud cursing and crying but one thing they all had in common. They all left me.

Feeling weaker with every passing second after they had gone, I collapsed onto my knees and began to scream too. My head was hurting from thinking about how much they must hate me and how horrible a person I must be but I didn’t care.

I screamed for Dae, for weird Taehyung, for mischievous Jimin, for Kind Jin, for flirty Rap monster, for Strong-willed J-hope, for the Jerk Suga but I whispered for Jungkook. The one I hurt most and the only thing I could do was whisper his name.

I am a horrible human being… Just as I was starting to zoom out into the darkness, a little voice brought me back to the light. “Eomma…”

I turned to find little Haemi, Daehyun, Youngjae and Zelo staring at me with a concerned look in their eyes. I let out a deep sigh before pushing myself to my feet, turning to each one of them when I said, “Don’t worry, Eomma is fine…” I stopped to let out a shaky breath and carried on. “So… I may not be used to having children who are the same age as me” I glanced at the 3 of the boys “Bare with me… Now how about you give me a hug…” I cautiously raised my arms out into their direction and was soon knocked backwards with the sheer force of their warmth crashing into me. I giggled as all of them began to cry like little children as I tapped their backs as gently as I could.

After a while of trying to calm them down, which I did, I decided that now was the time to look for the guys. Zelo had told me everything I needed to know and that his father is among the pack I have now but he refused to say who, Youngjae had also added that if I don’t find them soon, then the fate will change and they wouldn’t be born.

That was a bomb dropped. I gained children only to be told that they could be taken away just like that… Not on my watch.

Pulling out my phone, I dialled the last person I thought I would call in this situation. “Hello, Lay Oppa… Yes I know it’s late… You told me to call when I needed you the most… No! Don’t tell my brother! Please!... Ok, meet you at the park in 5, bye.” After I hung up, I rushed out of the front door and rapidly to the little park that was next to school to find a very tired looking figure scrunched up on the bench that I instantly recognised. “Taehyung…” I whispered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter