Chapter 1: It's just life...

This time...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of tapping on my door woke me up from my daydream as my attention was cut from the birds flying outside my window. I take a deep breath before I call the person to come in yet I felt a slight pang in my chest when I saw my mum walk in looking sad.

“Want to tell me what’s wrong?” She looked really concerned at me but I know that even if I tell her, she can’t do anything but feel frustrated about what happened.

The past is in the past; but that doesn’t make it hurt any less.

I sigh and keep silent for a while causing a very uncomfortable feel in the air to the point where I could hear her breathing from across the room and I guess she gave up because she sighed and left the room.

Do you want to know what happened?

To know you must first understand what type of person I am…

I am average.

My looks…? Average.

My Height…? Average.

My Grades…? Average.

My personality…? Well that’s a different thing all together.

But according to the people at my new school…

 I am nothing but trash.

Why do I think this?

Most of them told me this but the ones that didn’t, try to hurt me in some way or another. Don’t get me wrong. I am not some weird lonely person. Nope. I have a lot of friends from this school and others but every now and again they pretend not to know me. They come up with excuses like “Sorry, We didn’t see you!” Which I found amusing at the time because I was getting bullied in front of everyone as soon as I entered the gates.

Now anyway, I am starting to side track a little… Here I am sat in my room, completely useless while re-running through previous events as I sit there in an invisible pool of self-pity.

Suddenly, I force myself to my feet and stretch a little, “No use in moping around or they will be winning…” I grumble as I slip on my hoodie and open my door for the first time this week. As if on cue, my brother walks out of his room too so I rush down the stairs and run straight out the front door and I endured the tingling sensation jabbing its way violently up and down my leg as I continue running until I could no longer recognise where I am.

I keep wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter