0.7

I'm your 'crush'?? (DISCONTINUE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUHAN'S POV

"Can't you stop teasing me? It have been 5days you being like this! You said want to tell me the girl who make your heart melt but you did not tell me for 5 days during practice! What the hell is that?"Jessica yell at me. 

"Okay,okay. I will tell you but have a sit first and shut your mouth when I tell it"I pointed at .

Hahaha,funny when she made the most ugly face.

"Do you remember the first day I start this practice?"

"Yeah,why?",I cross my arm on my broad chest."I told you shut up."

She roll her eyes,thats funny "That was the day I crush on her. She have a long hair,beautiful eyes,charm and I very jealous that every boys in this school like her."

"Oh,I think she more popular than me. May be Queen of school"she give her opinion.

"I'm not sure about that but everyday when I saw her. There was a bright shine beside her because of her beautiful smile. Its like I in daydream every moment I saw her." I stare at Jessica and she didn't notice it.

"Oh,I think I know who is she. I will tell her later" that shock me I think she know that she is my crush...pheww..

"Aahh..thats hurts" I groan when she smacked my arms.

"Looks like you got injured while pratice. Wait,there were scar. Hold on,I find emergency kit." Jessica stand up and to find it.

She really kind to me but I treat her with my tease. Nevermind but that could the only way I will approache to her.

"Give me your arms" she put plaster on it. "One more thing you to know about her?" I asking Jesica while she put the plaster.

"What?","She really kind towards me" I cant heard what is she saying right now. The beautiful smile she give me a minute ago make my mind goes everywhere it could.

"Ouch!" I rubbed my head. "Thats the punishment when you stare at me like you want to eat me!!"

"Okay,tomorrow you will go to greatest practice in your life!! Hahaha"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter